Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

+46
fojomojo
Magic Pixel
[ADMIN] Billious
CrisoDer
Phizzle
jellyyfishh
lilbub
bird766
terrslayx201
Justin
Belive
Halloweenn
hcsj0n1
goohon
gexnl
3godsempire
Aquila9
Dual_Shock
iEoP
Stealth
Rider Skillz
vLad
seer bronze
the-12in-one
Tayyab
Begone13
Henry
Daxy
Heartstop123
jokerman
Oxodium
uhitmeudie
Invalid
Kelly
Avssie
drgius
Huluplus
whuts_combet
Dag
DoYouPlay_RS
Woah Rand
Lucky
Bess
ZJXMad
Connor
Corowns
50 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨  - Page 3 Empty Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by gexnl 17/4/2012, 4:59 pm

Kelly wrote:
Phizzle wrote:No one seems to use Teamspeak.. I'm currently on it >.>

I was on last night and there were like 15 people in there Razz
I guess it just depends on the time of day Smile Right now most Americans are in school and it is nearly dinner time for most Europeans.

when its midnight in here (netherlands) then its so damn busy in the teamspeak Razz guess its like 6-7pm usa then people come from school/work
gexnl
gexnl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨  - Page 3 Empty Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by CrisoDer 21/4/2012, 12:24 pm

Will use it! Very Happy
CrisoDer
CrisoDer
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/5/2012, 2:51 pm

I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/5/2012, 4:37 pm

rich boy7100 wrote:I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

The music you hear is an actual person who has their configurations set up to allow them to play music Razz
They either left TS or stopped having music play.
Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 25/5/2012, 10:47 pm

I downloaded client and installed it, but when I try to run it it says "A referral was returned from the server" so I repeated download and had the same prob both times. Any ideas what I did wrong? It is windows 64bit same as my comp.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by gexnl 26/5/2012, 12:14 am

Billious wrote:I downloaded client and installed it, but when I try to run it it says "A referral was returned from the server" so I repeated download and had the same prob both times. Any ideas what I did wrong? It is windows 64bit same as my comp.

you downloaded from the official teamspeak site as corowns said?

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK Here (Safe Download)
gexnl
gexnl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 26/5/2012, 12:26 am

yeah tried a third time using the other mirror and its the same....I might know where the problem lies. Recently got ram and stuff put in and now windows wont update and says not genuine even though it is. Used my product key which was accepted but the old one is still there and still have the problem. Answer is take it back and get em to fix it sometime. Thats probably it
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phizzle 26/5/2012, 12:45 am

Kelly wrote:
rich boy7100 wrote:I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

The music you hear is an actual person who has their configurations set up to allow them to play music Razz
Smile

Does that mean anyone can set up their music so others can listen?
Phizzle
Phizzle
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 26/5/2012, 8:59 am

Phizzle wrote:
Kelly wrote:

Smile

Does that mean anyone can set up their music so others can listen?

Cor doesn't let people play their own music in the channel, he is supposed to be setting up some sort of DJ applications but hes been very busy lately. If a Teamspeak manager says you can (mainly when the bot is down) your good to go though.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pixel 9/6/2012, 12:42 pm

Oh I am so joining this. Downloading teamspeak as I speak!
Magic Pixel
Magic Pixel
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fojomojo 5/7/2012, 6:16 am

i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic
fojomojo
fojomojo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig 23/7/2012, 11:55 am

Awesomeeeee Very Happy
Konig
Konig
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 24/7/2012, 3:22 pm

fojomojo wrote:i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic

Unfortunately if you dont have a webcam you wont be able to vocally chat, but you can still listen and typechat. Webcams start at around 30 us dollars.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 28/8/2012, 11:40 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:
fojomojo wrote:i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic

Unfortunately if you dont have a webcam you wont be able to vocally chat, but you can still listen and typechat. Webcams start at around 30 us dollars.

Wait.. Does he mean Mac? If so, what sort of Mac?

I use a MacBook Pro (laptop) and it works fine.
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pruxis 18/11/2012, 9:52 am

I'm not allowed to talk Sad
Pruxis
Pruxis
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko 23/8/2013, 1:27 am

Good idea you two can't join now but as a whole I think it will bring SM together.
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 8/6/2014, 6:32 am

Server Address has changed! Read OP for new address!
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3