Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying bots AND making money!

+22
gadget7207
Mime Cat
davicross
trscene
Jimmy_Norman
Bluprint
Bajwastatus
Malasney
Easy
shanic89
hunter wade2
iSMOOTH
Toxxy
Minimum
Asfixiator
SmokeThief
Curve Crush
WinAllDay
King Of Dicing
lil_me
Encryption
JIGL0JAY
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Annoying bots AND making money! - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying bots AND making money!

Post by pitsingeraj 12/9/2012, 4:53 pm

You could drop one green dragonhide, wait for them all to swarm, and then freeze 2 or 3 of them with barrage spells, then keep hitting them with the spells. Faster kills imo.

pitsingeraj
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Annoying bots AND making money! - Page 2 Empty Fishing bots

Post by Guest 26/12/2012, 2:56 am

Killing karumja fishing bots was the respective moneymaking mathod for F2Pers.
Not many knew of this method as it was sort - lived. The main idea was to lure the scorpion close to stiles so he could kill the low level bots, then the one who lead the scorpion would go over the grave to pick their noted fish. Bot users learned that and they started training their bots to combat level 49 which the scorpion stops being aggressive.
Anyway it was very profitable as it wasn't very competitive (not many people knew about that)
and the bots had very valuable drops(i have even heard for drops as high as 5m!)

Back to top Go down

Annoying bots AND making money! - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying bots AND making money!

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 12:25 am

There was a trick to skull bots so you can keep their whips! I think it still works with the LOLcano emote
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2