Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished

+17
Cald
A Dan
Isen
stefangelke
Magic Pixel
Woah Rand
DreaMer
Obbyshaggz
playcold
Hmm Ninja
Divine
Julij2
Asfixiator
youngtom
Boltions
jellyyfishh
The Trimm3d
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished Empty The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 3:50 am

So, the time has come, for nearly 2 years I have been preparing for this day, through hours of slaying and skilling, I finally have all the requirements to open my ancient effigy collection.

The Goal - Get my name on the first page of runetracker.org's records page, http://runetracker.org/records

How I will achieve this - A picture is worth a thousand words, so I will upload some pics then we can do some MATH! wooooo!!!!

Warning, Very large:

First of I will start by doing a farm run of 2 Spirit trees, 5 magics, 6 palms and a calquat, replanting all except the spirits. 12 Hours later I will do a run of just magics, replanting them again. 12 hours after that I will do a run of 5 magics, 6 palms and the calqaut.
Exp gained = 330k

When I was doing the Morytania diary I got some exp rewards from Temple Trekking, these give exp in a random skill between Agility, Thieving, Slayer, Firemaking, Fishing, Woodcutting, or Mining. The Yellow tomes are worth approximately 2.5k exp, and the reds will give approx 4.5k exp each. They are left clickable and bankable, meaning they are a very fast 900k exp.

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished 3cWee

Now for some math....inb4everyoneleaves, A lot of people ask me, why are you still training summoning if you're already 99. Well, I want to get in the top 1k summoning ranks, which is at approximately 20m exp. I will be making Steel Titan pouches with my Crimson charms and a combination of Lava Titan and Geyser Titan with my blues, I have 1425 Obsidian charms banked from when I have had a Tzhaar task and either been to low lvl'ed to do Jad or have not had a good enough connection.

Steel Titans: 9729*435.2 = 4,234,060.8
Lava Titan: 1425*730.4 = 1,040,820
Geyser Titan: 1930*783.2 = 1,511,576

Total summon exp: Current + Banked = 13,253,890 + 6,786,456 = 20,040,346 Summon exp

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished XVbi3

I also have a lot of other exp stashed away in various places. The first 5 are exp gained from claiming the hard and elite exp lamps from achievement diaries. Then there is 4 x 100k lamps to be claimed from the WGS quest, I have a fiull load of 50 Penguin points to be claimed, meaning a further 112.5k exp (if used on farming @ lvl 90). And finally the monthly reward book from Troll Invasion and the exp lamp from RFD.

Ardougne - 228k - Yanille hunter shop
Varrock - 160k - Vannaka
Karamja - 150k - Jungle Forester (Shilo/Jadinko)
Falador - 170k - Squire in Falador Castle
Fremennik - 175k - Advisor Ghrim
Idria (WGS) - 400k - Seers Pub
Penguin Points - 112.5k
Troll Invasion - 72k
RFD lamp - 20k

The math involved in the exp gained from the Effigies is sorta hard to calculate, because it depends at which lvl I use the dragonkin lamps at. Using a DK lamp on farm at lvl 90 is only worth 36,090 exp, where as if I save them till as late as possible I can get 43,795 exp from the DK lamp if I use them at lvl 96. For the sake of my calculations, I am saying that the 'average' farm lvl that I use a DK lamp at will be lvl 95. So I have calculated approximately 20m exp gained from opening the effigies, including the exp gained from investigating all 4 layers of them. T

Most of the DK lamps will be used on Farming, and the remaining ones will be used on Agility

After all of this I will be chinning 99 range to finish out the day. including constitution exp gained, comes to a total of 3.5m exp.

Last edited by The Trimm3d on 29/5/2012, 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished Empty Re: The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 3:59 am

If you have any Questions please feel free to ask me.

I am going to be getting these 99's along with Resh and a few other people on the weekend.

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished E_so

These next 2 are maybes, I will only be getting these if I can do lots of smithing/crafting between now and then.

The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished Empty Re: The Trimm3d's Effigy opening - 36m Exp in one day - Finished

Post by jellyyfishh 25/5/2012, 4:09 am

very nice mate goodluck <3 i hope you achieve this insane goal! be sure to screen shot it every step of the way Smile
jellyyfishh
jellyyfishh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Boltions 25/5/2012, 4:46 am

Good luck!
You can have more than a 24 hour period to do this though
Rune Track updates daily listings at around 6 AM GMT
And the session log-out timer is 6 hours I think
So the trick is to login a couple of hours before 6 AM Gmt, Like maybe 12.30 AM and not logging out till 6.15 AM , The exp's are posted only when you log out, so since 6.15 Am is on the next day, Runetrack will take it into account for the next day
After this you can log out and log in freely Razz

Another suggestion I'd say is to do repeatable things during the pre-6 AM period, As if you lose your connection and log out for some reason, It will become a waste as stuff like the xp reward lamps and books can not be used for another attempt, So I'd say do some farming + chinning or smithing or crafting during that time.

Last edited by Boltions on 25/5/2012, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Boltions
Boltions

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 4:47 am

jellyyfishh wrote:very nice mate goodluck <3 i hope you achieve this insane goal! be sure to screen shot it every step of the way Smile

Don't worry, screenshot will be a plenty.

PS: I just also thought of something, I will also have 10% bonus exp active from the refer a friend program, meaning chinning will be 10% quicker and the summ exp will be 1.1 times what I actually calculated. Unfortunately however, this bonus does not apply to effigies =(
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 5:09 am

Boltions wrote:Good luck!
You can have more than a 24 hour period to do this though
Rune Track updates daily listings at around 6 AM GMT
And the session log-out timer is 6 hours I think
So the trick is to login a couple of hours before 6 AM Gmt, Like maybe 12.30 AM and not logging out till 6.15 AM , The exp's are posted only when you log out, so since 6.15 Am is on the next day, Runetrack will take it into account for the next day
After this you can log out and log in freely Razz

Another suggestion I'd say is to do repeatable things during the pre-6 AM period, As if you lose your connection and log out for some reason, It will become a waste as stuff like the xp reward lamps and books can not be used for another attempt, So I'd say do some farming + chinning or smithing or crafting during that time.

OMFG, I thought of doing this on BXPWE but Jagex sorta nerfed the wine log out trick. I can't believe I didn't think of this for the weekend. +rep Boltions.

I also just did a quick calculation....yes, more math.

If you open effigies yourself and you choose the most expensive skill in each pair, and then use the DK lamp on prayer.
An Effigy saves you approximately 1.75m cash.
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by youngtom 25/5/2012, 5:26 am

Wow... Idk what to say about those goals. Seems like a long day of work, but a lot to be gained. I'll be watching over your progress!!
youngtom
youngtom
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asfixiator 25/5/2012, 10:21 am

Good luck Smile
Asfixiator
Asfixiator
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 25/5/2012, 10:33 am

That's just insane!

Good Luck Smile
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25/5/2012, 2:26 pm

Pretty damn epic Razz

Looking forward to the screenshots as I cannot attend.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hmm Ninja 25/5/2012, 2:58 pm

Damn that is a ton of effigys, Goodluck Very Happy
Hmm Ninja
Hmm Ninja
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by playcold 25/5/2012, 3:04 pm

Wow Razz I know you've had this planned for what seems like forever and i'll be trying my best to attend.
playcold
playcold
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbyshaggz 25/5/2012, 3:17 pm

Wow That's a ton of EXP to get, let alone in a Weekend.
Too Much Epicubernessity for one word.
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 5:26 pm

playcold wrote:Wow Razz I know you've had this planned for what seems like forever and i'll be trying my best to attend.

It feels like forever aswell, I looked it up and Effigies were released on 15th June 2010. I half considered finishing 99 cons/rc/hunt (my last 3 I need for max) and holding the effigy opening until 15 June this year. But I just can't wait to open them anymore, and I dont think anyone would actually realise the significance of the date
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by DreaMer 25/5/2012, 5:45 pm

Wow, just wow! Nice amount of effigies there!

Good luck!

*wishes he had that many lol! *
DreaMer
DreaMer
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woah Rand 25/5/2012, 7:22 pm

tht is crazy gl with tht and how did u get so many effigys
Woah Rand
Woah Rand

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 9:43 pm

Woah Rand wrote:tht is crazy gl with tht and how did u get so many effigys

Slayer
Mithril Dragons
Glacors
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pixel 25/5/2012, 10:23 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats so many effigys! I'm jealous. How long will it take to open them all? Laughing
Magic Pixel
Magic Pixel
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stefangelke 25/5/2012, 11:03 pm

If u already had that mutch effigyes in your bank,than u wont have gained anymore since that update,think u should edite your text :p gl anyways Smile
stefangelke
stefangelke
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/5/2012, 11:47 pm

stefangelke wrote:If u already had that mutch effigyes in your bank,than u wont have gained anymore since that update,think u should edite your text :p gl anyways Smile

Could you please elaborate on this? The update to Effigies simply means I can not get anymore if I already have 5 or more banked. It does not effect the ones I already have.
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 26/5/2012, 1:02 am

I remember when you started the collection. Very nice.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dan 26/5/2012, 1:46 pm

isenblatter wrote:I remember when you started the collection. Very nice.

^

cyclops cyclops
A Dan
A Dan
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 26/5/2012, 11:20 pm

Omg finally, I've been waiting for this for months
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 27/5/2012, 12:46 am

Good luck Trimm3d!
How many effigies do you have in your bank o.O?

Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 27/5/2012, 1:34 am

Bruno wrote:Good luck Trimm3d!
How many effigies do you have in your bank o.O?

Starting to do some crafting in 30 mins from now (Hoping to pull off the trick Boltions mentioned on page 1). Runetrack.com update's in 4hours and 30mins from now, so that's when the 'day' officially begins.
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next