Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding services offered in VIP.....

2 posters

Go down

Question regarding services offered in VIP..... Empty Question regarding services offered in VIP.....

Post by wllen1 17/6/2012, 5:29 pm

Hello people,

I am currently interested by the VIP section of this forum. Like many others, I am amazed by the spreadsheet and items
donated by ranks, so that I can flip them.

However, I don't like to be always spoonfed.

So my question is the following: If I get a VIP, will I also learn
how to find these items with good margins by myself, or foresee
the rise of a certain item, etc?

In other words, can I become one of these guys who can flip by
themselves, and even kind enough to give away some of their items?

Thank you for answering!

wllen1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Question regarding services offered in VIP..... Empty Re: Question regarding services offered in VIP.....

Post by bs merchants 17/6/2012, 5:30 pm

Read my thread here http://www.smokinelite.com/t59697-doubts-about-vip

VIP is designed to improve your merchanting ability, and you will have to work for any profits you want. Whilst the spreadsheet no longer exists due to some JaGex updates, we have replaced it with an IRC bot which will provide items and their prices on demand for quick and easy flips, HOWEVER it is highly recommended to extend the range that the bot gives you to find your own, similar items, and to improve on the current margins for you to gain the maximum profit.

If you would like to learn something that VIP doesn't offer, then Snow and most ranks would be more than willing to help you and teach you anything you wish.
bs merchants
bs merchants
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down