Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts

5 posters

Go down

Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts Empty Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts

Post by Daxaal 7/7/2012, 9:07 am

I think it would be really nice to have a insert sound file or mp3 button because with that we would be able to load up sound and maybe have guides read to you in voice.

Last edited by Daxaal on 8/7/2012, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts Empty Re: Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts

Post by Saber 7/7/2012, 5:27 pm

It could be useful somehow... not many people actually own high quality sound recorder. I know my turtle beaches, although costing over $120, don't produce a good sound after it has been recorded so I'm not sure how effective this would be.

I think this might be an unnecessary feature... maybe.

Saber
Saber
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts Empty Re: Adding an insert sound file/mp3 button to posts

Post by Daxaal 8/7/2012, 2:08 am

Bomb wrote:It could be useful somehow... not many people actually own high quality sound recorder. I know my turtle beaches, although costing over $120, don't produce a good sound after it has been recorded so I'm not sure how effective this would be.

I think this might be an unnecessary feature... maybe.

Yes but the voice recording file doesn't always have to be human voice it can be computer voice for clear sound in some cases where the mic recording of a human voice picks up distort sounds and background sounds
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by I b derpy 9/7/2012, 9:05 am

Daxaal wrote:I think it would be really nice to have a insert sound file or mp3 button because with that we would be able to load up sound and maybe have guides read to you in voice.

ever heard of "Youtube"?
I b derpy
I b derpy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 9/7/2012, 1:57 pm

I b derpy wrote:
Daxaal wrote:I think it would be really nice to have a insert sound file or mp3 button because with that we would be able to load up sound and maybe have guides read to you in voice.

ever heard of "Youtube"?

Why upload a large blank video just for audio when it would be easier and quicker to upload a sound file?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 10/7/2012, 1:37 am

I don't really see this happening. There's not much use in it and I don't see many people using it. It might be decent in some cases but, yeah...

P.S. I feel like I have a grammar mistake somewhere in there, please point it out for me.

Last edited by Evilrat on 10/7/2012, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evilrat
Evilrat
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://truivia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber 10/7/2012, 8:10 am

Evilrat wrote:I don't really see this happening. There's not much use in it and I don't see much people using it. It might be decent in some cases but, yeah...

P.S. I feel like I have a grammar mistake somewhere in there, please point it out for me.

Should be "many people"
Saber
Saber
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 12/7/2012, 9:40 am

Everything was pointed out already.

YouTube is used for this, I don't see why you say it would be a blank page video, because with a guide you plan to actually show something, which is what the video is for.

This is not technically possible and even if it was, there are simply much better methods.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down