Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches]

+2
Easy
RumbleTumble
6 posters

Go down

RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches] Empty RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches]

Post by RumbleTumble 25/7/2012, 2:17 am

Post vouches here. Razz

Trusted with bank!
Trusted w/ PartyHat:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbarian Assault Vouches:

Questing Vouches:

Last edited by RumbleTumble on 6/9/2012, 1:40 am; edited 13 times in total

RumbleTumble
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches] Empty Re: RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches]

Post by Easy 25/7/2012, 11:06 pm

Rumble did 25% of my horn for me. Very professional, and quick.

Recommended. (:

Easy
Easy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches] Empty Re: RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches]

Post by Bunny 26/7/2012, 11:18 pm

Huge vouch for Rumble, got me penance gloves and 25% horn potential in under 6 hours! I was hugely satisfied when I logged onto my account to do daily spins and find the gloves just chilling in my bank.

Rumble trusted with 3b+ bank, very fast, and highly recommended!

~Bunny
Bunny
Bunny
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybeka 29/7/2012, 11:07 am

Got me fighter hat and 100% penance horn... quite a huge order! Did it soooo quick trusted with 5 mill, also paid half before.... highly recommended!
bellybeka
bellybeka
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny 5/8/2012, 5:30 pm

Another vouch for Rumble. Trusted with 3b+ for doing another 75% on penance horn.

Service was the fastest I have ever seen, with 75% penance getting done the very next day, incredible.
Bunny
Bunny
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

RumbleTumble's Vouches of Awesomeness [9 Vouches] Empty Torso

Post by mcweed93 13/8/2012, 10:59 pm

very easy and fast to work with would use again

mcweed93
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Easy 17/8/2012, 12:12 am

To be honest, I didn’t even check my account yet. But I’ll vouch this guy.
Did a whole bunch of F2P quests for me for free. He did it in some kind of crazy fast time range too. Plus, he kept my updated via Skype. So yeah….I REALLY recommend him.
(: + Rep.

Easy
Easy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroun 28/8/2012, 10:56 pm

>The Grand Tree
> Fremmy Isles
> Fremmy Trials
> Tree Gnome Village
> Lost City

All completed within a days time for 2.5m. Very trusted member, will be using him A LOT MORE in the future bc of the wonderful prices and trustworthiness Smile.

EXTREME RECOMMEND!

Zeroun
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroun 29/8/2012, 11:44 pm

He never seems to unimpress me. Constant Skype updates while being totally generous for the 1-25 free herblore. Awesome person to work with still using him and will always use him aslong as his services are up.

Druidic Ritual
Fremennik Isles
Fremennik Trials
Grand Tree
Heroes Quest
Lost City
Merlin's Crystal
Monkey Madness
Plague City
Tree Gnome Village

Got him on a 12.5m job tab and wont expect anything but greatness from this guy.

Transaction Complete within couple of days. Extreme recommend once again.

Zeroun
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroun 6/9/2012, 1:32 am

Yet again he impresses me. He completed a 16m Quest Tab including Ardy Cloak 3, Love Story, and etc...

Great person to work with and terrific skype update.

Another recommend!!!

Zeroun
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down