Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide

+2
Broeder
liortulip
6 posters

Go down

Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide Empty Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide

Post by liortulip 29/8/2012, 1:30 am

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my Ultimate Quest Cape Guide. Throughout this guide, I will aim to teach you the best methods to get the Quest Cape as quickly as possible, as well as help you conquer the boredom that sometimes occurs when doing quests. Hope you enjoy! Now, lets get on with the guide.

Why Should I Get A Quest Cape?

The first thing you might be wondering when reading this guide is: Why Should I Get A Quest Cape? In truth that is a great question, and has many answers. Below, I will explain each one of them to you.

Prestige
Being able to wear the quest cape carries a large amount of prestige, as it is one of the most difficult capes to get. Here's why:
The minimum amount of xp required to wear a quest cape is currently 19,569,425. That's way more than a standard skill cape! So in a sense, the quest cape is more difficult to achieve than a 99... even without doing any quests! In any case, you can rest assured that after getting a quest cape, no one will be able to call you a noob again!

Areas and Abilities
By the time you get your quest cape you will have unlocked over 40 new areas, and many abilities that can help you in game! Let me list out a few of them, in case you did not know, or have forgotten:

Spoiler:

Fun!
Honestly, who doesn't want to help beings as powerful as the Mahjarrat fight one another? In my opinion, fun is one of the most important reasons to try to get a quest cape, but I understand it does not apply to everyone. However, I strongly suggest to you all, even those of you who currently think they hate quests, that you take your time and read through the dialogue, even when using a quest guide. Who knows, you might find yourself getting interested in a certain storyline, or quest chain!

What Are Some Other Tools that Can Help Me Quest?

Quest Guides
Quest Guides are an extremely useful tool that you can use when your going for your quest cape. I use them all the time. Without them some quests on Runescape are near impossible! I have reviewed many guide websites and I found the following 3 to be the best:

Spoiler:

Quest Clans
If you did not know already, there are many clans on Runescape focused around questing. Almost everyone in these clans are either going after a quest cape, or already own one. If you join you can be sure that they will answer all your questions about questing. My favorite questing clan is the clan chat "Clan Quest." They just require 150 quest points to join and I will guarantee that if you get past the tedious application process, you will make some new friends!

Which Quests Should I Complete First?

It is a common myth that when going after the quest cape it does not matter which order you do the quests in, as you are going to have to do them all anyway. However, this is very untrue. Many quests rewards will give you something that could help in future quests. For example the quest "As a First Resort" permanently gives you the ability to use the Salt Water Springs which gives players infinite rune energy for around 20 minutes. This effect proves very useful in many quests later on. Below I will list out a few quests you should try to complete as soon as possible, as they give very useful benefits:

Spoiler:

I'm Bored. What Should I Do?

It is an undeniable fact that you will eventually get bored of questing. Sometimes it just gets a bit too repetitive. However, I have come up with a few things you can do to help you. When you get bored I recommend doing one of the following:

1. Reread the "Why Should I Get A Quest Cape?" part of this guide for inspiration.
2. Take a break. There's no pressure! Continue on at your own pace. Watch a few videos or fight your favorite boss. After all, remember, you are playing this game for FUN.

I hope this guide helped you all! I will be adding more to it all the time. Thanks for reading!

liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://runelore.org

Back to top Go down

Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide Empty Re: Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide

Post by liortulip 29/8/2012, 11:44 am

The guide is now complete. Thank you all for waiting.
liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide Empty Re: Liortulip's Ultimate Quest Cape Guide

Post by Broeder 29/8/2012, 11:47 am

Another reason to get it:
Gaining vast amounts of exp without even knowing it

Good guide Smile
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by liortulip 29/8/2012, 11:49 am

Thank you so much!
liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 29/8/2012, 11:56 am

simple and effective

Well done on your first guide liortulip, +rep, you deserve it Smile
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Burrr 29/8/2012, 12:36 pm

Great guide! I wish I waited to get mine till they added spins as a reward. Sad
Burrr
Burrr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Augoste 29/8/2012, 4:17 pm

Awesome guide! I'll be on the lookout for any others that you make.
Augoste
Augoste
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by mlb sk1ller 11/9/2012, 3:05 am

Great guide man! +repped for it being so clean and organized!Smile
mlb sk1ller
mlb sk1ller
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by liortulip 11/9/2012, 11:12 pm

Wow thank you! It always is great when I know I am helping someone out.
liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down