Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

+56
Music
Skrillex
Dr_Dragonoid
Nightl0ck
Daxaal
MerchTilIDie
Mooge
Cille
Pie Lov3r
pckofwolfs
Fatal
Aram
Crayons.
Wppvater
Connor
Zombeh
Firerune 01
Blackyy
Sosolid
Eolothix
Naruto
69STEP
Mr Zuidenaar
[ADMIN] Tiggy
KitKat
ilikesmoothheads
Adri
Heartstop123
Princess Toon
Tuff Tiga
Gummy
Owner Tank
AustiM
Daba
Justin
Julij2
Charizarrdd
Kabir
Bom
[Nicholas]
Divine
oozoo1
Pibor
N I S
Dna
DreaMer
Curve Crush
Julian
Kelly
NT1
A Dan
sam_here
Inomonu
Isen
Obbyshaggz
Broeder
60 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noob to completionists cape...... Again.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 23/12/2012, 10:50 am

Thanks charizarrdd Smile

Back in business now, Have nothing specific on for a good few weeks. Going to concentrate on getting everything to level 80 first. Fun Fun!
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Noob to completionists cape...... Again.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

Post by Julij2 23/12/2012, 1:14 pm

Good luck on getting comp cape.

I bet many people would quit if same would happen to them.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 23/12/2012, 1:24 pm

Dem secret methods Razz

Goodluck Tiggy.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 23/12/2012, 2:17 pm

[ADMIN] Tiggy wrote:Thanks charizarrdd Smile

Back in business now, Have nothing specific on for a good few weeks. Going to concentrate on getting everything to level 80 first. Fun Fun!

Holiday is always a good time, yesterday alone I got 4 levels and 2300 total Smile
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 23/12/2012, 2:30 pm

Hope you saved a dart for BOE. It's a pain. NOOB
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 26/12/2012, 2:21 pm

Yeah, 3 darts left atm. Should get 80 slayer today. Time to get on with some combat Smile
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 12:33 am

wow 12 huge quests? or just the basic ones?
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 29/12/2012, 2:27 am

3 days left to use the darts. Better start making plans.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 30/12/2012, 3:47 pm

Isen wrote:3 days left to use the darts. Better start making plans.

Wait, what?!

They run out at New Year? £#£$&$£&^£$#@(%@!!!!!
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 30/12/2012, 3:55 pm

Yeah, the 2012 rewards run out at the end of 2012.

You guys must have a different calendar on that side of the pond as well as measuring system.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 1/1/2013, 3:42 pm

Isen wrote:Yeah, the 2012 rewards run out at the end of 2012.

You guys must have a different calendar on that side of the pond as well as measuring system.

Didn't manage to finish BOE in time Sad Just threw the darts at QBD instead. What a waste lol.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2013, 4:00 pm

Banned you? You mean because of selling gold here? In their rules they mention that the RWT isn't allowed (because of botting?), but people selling gold here aren't bots.

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 4/1/2013, 2:23 pm

unagileguth wrote:Banned you? You mean because of selling gold here? In their rules they mention that the RWT isn't allowed (because of botting?), but people selling gold here aren't bots.

Haha, nah, I got caught up in a ban frenzy of jagex's. A case of what actually happens and what Jagex thinks they see being completely different.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 28/1/2013, 4:31 pm

I am here buy giving up on slayer. This is rediculous now. I recon I'm averaging 15-20k xp an hour. Going to use tears / penguins / trolls / lamps to train it from now on, and hope that while training all my other skills my slayer becomes fairly high leveled.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 16/2/2013, 5:27 pm

All fremmy sagas done. boom!
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 16/2/2013, 5:34 pm

How did you do the final one :O
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 17/2/2013, 12:02 am

Good luck lol I see you made lots of progress <3, +repped.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 17/2/2013, 4:58 pm

Thanks owner Smile

Broeder wrote:How did you do the final one :O

The final one was easy once I realised how to do it, I got something like +9 kills. The beserk ability does wonders for your kill count, you 1 hit basically everything.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 17/2/2013, 5:05 pm

Wow porky you're really doing work on this account good luck and keep it up!
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 18/2/2013, 7:02 pm

Finished Brink of Extinction today, meaning I've done all quests. Brilliant last fight, I really enjoyed that Razz
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 18/2/2013, 9:33 pm

[ADMIN] Tiggy wrote:Finished Brink of Extinction today, meaning I've done all quests. Brilliant last fight, I really enjoyed that Razz

Just over four months and you have already cleared 2,000 total level and have a quest cape along with only having a handful of extra 'tasks' for completionist. You are a true beast among men, Tig. Keep it up.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 18/2/2013, 9:40 pm

Grats on quest cape, noob. Time to caatch up now!
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 20/2/2013, 2:49 pm

Haha, thanks Gummy.

Uhh, tell me about it isen. Using all my pendents up on slayer atm, level 86. Then going to do a bit of combat training I think, want to get those stats to 90.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 20/2/2013, 6:20 pm

Damn tiggy you progressing mad fast here
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 2/3/2013, 9:20 am

Pibor vs Cille?

You should join them, you might beat both Razz
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next