Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering an ancient account?

5 posters

Go down

Recovering an ancient account? Empty Recovering an ancient account?

Post by vSalvation 7/9/2012, 6:32 pm

Hello! I used to have an account here, a long time ago as a member of Smokin Mils and I was hoping to find some way to retrieve it without actually having the exact account information. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'd like to have it again. If anyone could reply to me it would be great.

vSalvation
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Recovering an ancient account? Empty Re: Recovering an ancient account?

Post by Broeder 7/9/2012, 6:45 pm

admins might be able to do an ip check
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by vSalvation 7/9/2012, 6:58 pm

I'm not at my old IP, currently, but I could sign in there sometime on the weekends if an admin tells me it would help.

It'd be great if anyone wanted to take the time to help me out, but it's not a big issue. It's more of a nostalgia thing for me, I guess. In the first 50 created accounts and I have a good number of posts, nothing phenomenal. I left on great terms, but some life issues which are now resolved and I would love to get back into the community. Smile

vSalvation
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 8/9/2012, 7:42 pm

I'd suggest sending a forum PM and admin, like Broeder suggested. They can assist you in getting your account back Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by sam_here 8/9/2012, 8:44 pm

vSalvation wrote:I'm not at my old IP, currently, but I could sign in there sometime on the weekends if an admin tells me it would help.

It'd be great if anyone wanted to take the time to help me out, but it's not a big issue. It's more of a nostalgia thing for me, I guess. In the first 50 created accounts and I have a good number of posts, nothing phenomenal. I left on great terms, but some life issues which are now resolved and I would love to get back into the community. Smile
If you're one of the first 50 accounts it'd be pretty easy to find out the name for it.

Go to your profile and edit the numbers at the end starting at 1-50 (http://www.smokinelite.com/u50 is the 50th account).
sam_here
sam_here
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by herpiederp69 14/9/2012, 5:21 am

vSalvation wrote: Hello! I used to have an account here, a long time ago as a member of Smokin Mils and I was hoping to find some way to retrieve it without actually having the exact account information. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'd like to have it again. If anyone could reply to me it would be great.

Just check the internet archives, and find an older cached version of your profile.

If you really were a member, it wouldn't take long to find a copy; if you could remember what years you were a member from, vaguely.

PM me if I can help somehow.

herpiederp69
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 14/9/2012, 1:42 pm

Locking this, assuming the OP has recovered the account.

If not, feel free to send me a PM and i'll gladly help you get this sorted out.

Cheers Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down