Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music's Flipping Log!

+13
Paradijs
hammer man25
M A F L A
F2P Buyer
jmrogers
Royal Swagg
Zombeh
dirtydestin
vickus olivier
Lucky
Connor
Obbyshaggz
Kirk
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Music's Flipping Log! - Page 3 Empty Re: Music's Flipping Log!

Post by Music 11/10/2012, 1:41 pm

sir zigfreed wrote:Is this flipping all done with the friends' chats? because I hate those fc's because they kick for absolutely no reason, and they manipulate prices so that you buy their item for extremely high by giving an off pc

At the beginning of my log, a lot of the GWD items were indeed from the friends chat "gwd pc". This fc does not manipulate or kick for no reason, and I'm actually a silver star in it Smile towards the middle of the log I actually would price check a lot of the items myself and then tell the friends chat the margin. I know I personally kicked tons of people for trying to manipulate in this fc. Before it became pretty much empty recently, it was the most legit friends chat pc I have ever seen, and we actually made a clan just for the price checkers in that fc, so we could discuss merchanting in greater detail outside of the fc.

The rares were used in conjunction with pc's from "r quark", but I would often just use them as guidelines as they don't give a margin, just a recent buy/sell price. A couple of the nex items were from "nex and ss" (or "nex n ss" before they switched fc's), but some of them I actually flipped with no margin, like torva gloves.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by vigilantiee 11/10/2012, 4:40 pm

Nice items! i wish i had enough money to do nex gloves

vigilantiee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 11/10/2012, 5:34 pm

vigilantiee wrote:Nice items! i wish i had enough money to do nex gloves

Nex gloves are actually not that expensive (aside from Torva) at the moment, I think the other two are under 50m each
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 11/10/2012, 7:40 pm

Updated log with my latest investment Smile Will get back to flipping now that I freed up some cash

EDIT: Also added some recent flips, including the new Dragon Rider Gloves Smile
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 15/10/2012, 4:32 pm

Added some more Dragon Rider Gloves flips, they're a pretty inactive flip, but have a pretty high limit (I have no idea what it is) and I was getting constant 250k-300k margins on them Very Happy
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 17/10/2012, 6:14 am

Added even MORE Dragon Rider Gloves Flips, I just sit throughout the day and flip these, they're rather inactive so I can do other things while I wait for them to buy/sell Smile

I also added a lucky Elysian Spirit Shield flip, I bought it one night to wear, then saw it was rising and sold it the next day for a nice profit Smile In hindsight, should have probably have held on to it as an investment, but oh well
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 20/10/2012, 4:08 am

Updated with a nice Mithril Seeds flip, but now my log is too long... so I'll be making a new one soon, with some reserves this time >.<
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3