Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your College football and NFL team?

+21
Blak_Flames
Mcpastry
Chief
Shrill
wizz
The Toad Sage
zakat
tokedat kush
FreakDJ
swagger ags
Astronis
Daba
NT1
Zombeh
VerMac
XxSinzxX
Medo
redneck91
Music
DoYouPlay_RS
Sharpshot
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your College football and NFL team? Empty Your College football and NFL team?

Post by Sharpshot 22/10/2012, 1:10 am

What is your CFB/NFL team? Mine are the Oklahoma State Cowboys and the Green Bay Packers.
GO!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Your College football and NFL team? Empty Re: Your College football and NFL team?

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 22/10/2012, 5:36 am

Rutgers and Pittsburg Steelers
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Your College football and NFL team? Empty Re: Your College football and NFL team?

Post by Music 22/10/2012, 5:37 am

No preference for NFL, but I go to Virginia Tech, so Hokies all the way for college cheers
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 22/10/2012, 5:39 am

by the way if any sooners fans post on here, I may have to go to their house and kill them Razz
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by redneck91 22/10/2012, 5:51 am

My Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies! Whoop!! and also the Houston Texans,, JJ (s)Watt!!
redneck91
redneck91
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 22/10/2012, 5:54 am

redneck91 wrote:My Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies! Whoop!! and also the Houston Texans,, JJ (s)Watt!!
sorry about LSU, we miss you from the big 12
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by redneck91 22/10/2012, 5:58 am

That game was pretty depressing. It wasn't the kickers day and I think Manziel let Johnny Football get in his head too much
redneck91
redneck91
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Medo 22/10/2012, 6:00 pm

Ohio State and Cleveland Browns!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers Even though the Browns are awful I still love them !
Medo
Medo
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSinzxX 22/10/2012, 7:02 pm

I am unsure about College because i dont watch any games or follow any teams but as for NFL i have 2 teams that i love (for 2 very different reasons) The first was my first (Tampa Bay Buccaneers - and the reason i like this team is, in short, i love the logo Razz yeah thats it for that team lol.) (The second team i love are the Pittsburgh Steelers! - now this is the team i like for the play style and intersting people on the team, the big plays, and how the games get amzingly interesting when playing their rivals. Also 6 rings is very nice Smile my Father also has been a Steelers fan his whole adult life (having collected a lot of old school memorabilia like vintage, unopened cans of beer, hotwheels cars with Steelers imaging, to bobble heads... etc, etc, etc.) So yeah there are my 2 favorite teams for NFL Razz
XxSinzxX
XxSinzxX
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by VerMac 23/10/2012, 1:53 am

NCAA: Cal Bears
NFL: 49ers
VerMac
VerMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 23/10/2012, 1:57 am

NCAA: BAMA (don't watch em but love playing with them on NCAA 12)
NFL: SKOL VIKINGS!!! 5-2 BABY!

Also for you packer fans, Your College football and NFL team? 35r5fg
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 24/10/2012, 12:00 am

Ohio State and Patriots
NT1
NT1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 24/10/2012, 12:10 am

Zombeh wrote:NCAA: BAMA (don't watch em but love playing with them on NCAA 12)

When you're the best QB in the league, you're gonna have some opposition. Luckily Ponder isn't part of that opposition, cause he sucks Razz
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 25/10/2012, 1:18 am

wisconsin badgers
chicago bears

hey zombeh,

5-1 baby
dat %
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 25/10/2012, 1:58 am

Sharpshot wrote:
Zombeh wrote:NCAA: BAMA (don't watch em but love playing with them on NCAA 12)

When you're the best QB in the league, you're gonna have some opposition. Luckily Ponder isn't part of that opposition, cause he sucks Razz

Oh really? That's why the packers are 4-3 and the Vikings are 5-2?

Lets recount all the teams the Packers have lost too..

49ers.. lost to Vikings
Seahawks.. Rookie QB
Colts... Rookie QB

hmmmm yep Aaron Rodgers is doing GREAT this year.. Stop living in the past you'll be #2 in the division this year!
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 25/10/2012, 2:44 am

Spoiler:
compare the QB ratings to show how well a QB does. Rodgers is 109.6 and ponder is 87.5. And you really count the seahawks as a true loss? That call was the biggest bullshit ever and you know it. So we're really 5-2 as well. And we routed an undefeated Texans team at Houston, that shows who the Pack is waaay more than the beginning of the season. Bring on the Vikes, they've done so well against the Pack the last 4 meetings Razz.
In all seriousness good luck to the vikings the rest of the season. Y'all are doing well and we'll see how things work out by the end of the season
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 25/10/2012, 4:11 am

Sharpshot wrote:
Spoiler:
compare the QB ratings to show how well a QB does. Rodgers is 109.6 and ponder is 87.5. And you really count the seahawks as a true loss? That call was the biggest bullshit ever and you know it. So we're really 5-2 as well. And we routed an undefeated Texans team at Houston, that shows who the Pack is waaay more than the beginning of the season. Bring on the Vikes, they've done so well against the Pack the last 4 meetings Razz.
In all seriousness good luck to the vikings the rest of the season. Y'all are doing well and we'll see how things work out by the end of the season

Thing is Vikings don't rely on the passing game to win, we rely on the run. We use ponder to throw to harvin and Simpson to draw the fouls and our stellar defense this year is pluggin up them holes. I would say good luck to the packers but I hate them with a passion Razz
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 27/10/2012, 3:04 am

Zombeh wrote:
Thing is Vikings don't rely on the passing game to win, we rely on the run. We use ponder to throw to harvin and Simpson to draw the fouls and our stellar defense this year is pluggin up them holes. I would say good luck to the packers but I hate them with a passion Razz
I'm sorry, but I just can't resist. The Bucs, seriously? The Vikes went toe-to-toe at home with a 2-4 team, and you were crushed! Come on friend, what happened last night?
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Astronis 1/11/2012, 3:35 am

First Cowboys fan in!
Dont really care for college because of the system

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by swagger ags 3/11/2012, 3:30 pm

Louisiana Tech and the Steelers Very Happy
My "Cousin" is a RB for Louisiana Tech, Ray Holley. Right now the Cardinals are lookin into him and his family to see what kind of person he is Razz
swagger ags
swagger ags
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakDJ 4/11/2012, 6:46 pm

Oregon and Steelers.

FreakDJ
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by tokedat kush 25/11/2012, 12:15 am

Roll Tide Bama, and 'Da Bears"

tokedat kush
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 29/11/2012, 10:02 pm

tokedat kush wrote:Roll Tide Bama, and 'Da Bears"

reppin chitown doe
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zakat 30/11/2012, 10:54 pm

tokedat kush wrote:Roll Tide Bama
I threw up in my mouth.

LSU and I guess the Saints even though I kind of hate them because of Drew Brees' greed and the corrupt management.
zakat
zakat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Toad Sage 2/12/2012, 3:58 am

I am starting to take a little interst in collage football but my NFL team would be DAAAAA BEARS
The Toad Sage
The Toad Sage
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next