Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Make Money Easily!

3 posters

Go down

[Guide] Make Money Easily! Empty [Guide] Make Money Easily!

Post by tandy11 29/10/2012, 1:14 am

Greetings everyone!

Today I’m going to show you how to make easy money with ADFoc. The best part with this guide is that you wont be wasting almost no time to achieve the goals that you are hunting for instead you'll spend time on watching and count those earned $ that shows up in your log. It also comes with a function that sends the money automatically to your paypal/alertpay account on the last days before the month is over without having to think about it. This guide has been giving a lot of people the opportunity to earn amounts upwards of 80$(dollar)/month!

Who would not want to have an extra little income on the side that you just need to spend a couple of minutes on?

• How does this service work?

AdFoc.us is a revolutionary new way of making money from sending people to links. If you have a popular FaceBook or Twitter profile and you discover an interesting article, or maybe your own site that you want to show? Simply drop the link in the AdFoc.us URL shortener and send the AdFoc.us shortened URL to your friends. Once people start clicking on your short URL, you start making money!
I’ve got a few pictures to show you that this guide is worth trying out. Let the pictures speak for themself.

[Guide] Make Money Easily! 2l9i1b6

(A picture of my two connected links. You can put what link you want yourself, no limitations) They’ve been having problems with server status, downtimes and such things which made this months earning a bit lower than usual, unfortunately.

[Guide] Make Money Easily! Hsuk3d
Here is a picture of them compensating for the downtime they’ve been having. 10% will be added on your total clicks, all links together. That can surely add up a lot of cash at the months end.

Here’s the current salary on my AdFoc account:
[Guide] Make Money Easily! 34e6vxt
Talk about money? This is the salary for one day. Let’s calculate a little and see how much it’ll add up when the month is over.

Lets start from 1st October – 31th October, one month exactly!
4,5$ (My daily earning) x 30 (Days of a month) = 135$
That’s a lot, isn’t it?

A lot of you will now tell yourself that this is not true. Please, avoid that. I did not belive in this myself when I first found out about this and the opportunities that the site gave me.

• The Secret Of My Service?

If you wanna earn the same or even a higher amount of cash, then I have a special secret for you all. But on a condition!

After that you’ve signed up with my Referral ID, send me a PM with your Adfoc username so I can make sure who the registered one is. I’ll then send a reply with a secret thing that’ll make your clicks increase marginally without having to do anything YOURSELF. You wont regret it!

Thanks a lot for taking your time reading my guide of how to make you earn some spare money to have fun with. If you manage to encounter any problems be sure to let me know and we’ll figure it out together. Happy moneymaking, and remember.. You are your own boss with this method!

Sincerely,
Tandy11
tandy11
tandy11
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Make Money Easily! Empty Re: [Guide] Make Money Easily!

Post by Dag 29/10/2012, 1:23 am

Removed your referral link. Other than that, not bad Smile If this actually works, it may be an annoyance to other people, but makes you quick cash! Smile

I've added this guide to the "Other Guides" Database
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tandy11 29/10/2012, 1:27 am

oh. are referral links not allowed? but thanks Smile
tandy11
tandy11
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by armadylian 17/11/2012, 6:42 am

So this gets deposited directly into paypal?
armadylian
armadylian
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down