Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Channel

5 posters

Go down

Help Channel Empty Help Channel

Post by Towno 2/11/2012, 12:49 pm

Not sure if this would be 100% necessary but it would be a nice thing to have, to help all the new people.
Pretty much this would be an irc channel called something like #smokin_help
People that need help with whatever could join their and ask a hop+ a question, and get there answer.
Loyal Members+ could be given a job and work in this channel since they have a fair amount of knowledge to answer pretty much any question asked.

Lemme know what u think I love you
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help Channel Empty Re: Help Channel

Post by Gummy 2/11/2012, 12:57 pm

Don't believe that it could be called #smokin_help as I thought I had heard of a channel with that name already?...but you're basically pushing for an irc version of http://www.smokinelite.com/t39050-ask-the-loyal-members thread then?

I wouldn't be against that idea as it would generally lead to a much quicker answer with multiple people able to contribute to the question depending on who all is in the channel at any given time.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 2/11/2012, 12:59 pm

This is something I've considered with Kelly (since her group is based on teaching, this could be something to work with)

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 4/11/2012, 8:33 pm

I like the idea of it ;o By the way #Smokin_Help already exists for SMD. This would probably be something along the lines of #Smokinhelp (seeing as #smokinmils is all one word with the channel, too Razz). I'll talk to Divine, see if it's something my group can do Very Happy
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 4/11/2012, 9:15 pm

To put it simple, we represent ourselves as a clan in #smokinmils and I don't see why people cannot ask their questions in there.
The last thing I want is bitching or people being sent from 1 channel to the other depending on what they're saying, it isn't needed.

I like the idea of wanting to help people, but there are betters ways Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down