Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS

+7
Tuff Tiga
Josh Designs
Leakee
Inhaps
Atlas
eater
DoYouPlay_RS
11 posters

Go down

[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS Empty [IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 26/11/2012, 9:06 pm

The host (the topic creator) thinks up 10 themes and posts them in a second post. Then, they open up random.org and insert 1-10 and randomize, and the theme on the list that matches the number generated is the theme. Then, participants will have 48 hours to PM their entries to the host. After this, they will be edited into this post by the host and will go into the voting phase. NOTE: ALL VOTING WILL BE ANONYMOUS. What this means is names of the creators will not be revealed until the end of voting. The voting phase will go on for 4 days or until one person reaches 10 votes towards their signature. Then after one of those requirements are met, the creators will be revealed and the winner will get a free GFX at my shop (sorry, no better prize I can think of lmao) Do not enter if you have done two previous GFX Battles in a row

Rules:
- Your entry must be your own work and made by you; stealing other people's work will not be tolerated.
- Your graphic cannot be pre-made. The graphic must have been created during the allotted time.
- Within the signature you submit you must have it say what the theme is.
- No animated graphics, explicit images, text, or contents.
- Must follow all Smokin Mils rules.
- Your submission must not be any larger than 500x225.

TEAM:
eater
Atlas

SINGLE PERSON:
DoYouPlay_RS

Last edited by DoYouPlay_RS on 26/11/2012, 9:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS Empty Re: [IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS

Post by eater 26/11/2012, 9:08 pm

Enter mee
I want le revenge
eater
eater
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS Empty Re: [IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS

Post by Atlas 26/11/2012, 9:22 pm

Sign me up Razz

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 26/11/2012, 9:31 pm

DOYOUPLAY_RS' THEMES:
Orange
Mythical Creatures

JOSH DESIGN'S THEMES:
Poop
Cereal

TODGOTT (winner of #10)'S THEME:
Jungle

FUCK
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 26/11/2012, 10:54 pm

You simply couldn't have picked a shittier theme than that, now could you?
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 26/11/2012, 11:21 pm

Inhaps wrote:You simply couldn't have picked a shittier theme than that, now could you?

What you did there, I see it Laughing
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Designs 27/11/2012, 12:02 am

Those where just the top two things on my mind! Your welcome guys.. I think im the winner of this gfx battle Trollface ... Well this thread made me hungry again back to lunch.
Josh Designs
Josh Designs
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 27/11/2012, 12:03 am

Josh Designs wrote:Those where just the top two things on my mind! Your welcome guys.. I think im the winner of this gfx battle Trollface ... Well this thread made me hungry again back to lunch.

Suspect
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 27/11/2012, 12:03 am

Josh Designs wrote:Those where just the top two things on my mind! Your welcome guys.. I think im the winner of this gfx battle Trollface ... Well this thread made me hungry again back to lunch.

Hungry for poop? scratch
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 27/11/2012, 12:18 pm

Interesting theme Razz
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 27/11/2012, 11:19 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:Interesting theme Razz
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 30/11/2012, 4:07 am

Sorry, I have to step down from this battle due to IRL issues.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas 30/11/2012, 4:45 am

Unfortunately, I have not heard back from eater... Pmed him the day this started, no relpy reply
Edit: silly grammar mistake...

Last edited by Atlas on 30/11/2012, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 30/11/2012, 5:46 am

what a shitty turnout for this battle.
Jiggie
Jiggie
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas 30/11/2012, 3:44 pm

Jiggie wrote:what a shitty turnout for this battle.
Agghh! 'nough wit da bad puns! Razz

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Designs 30/11/2012, 5:21 pm

Atlas wrote:
Jiggie wrote:what a shitty turnout for this battle.
Agghh! 'nough wit da bad puns! Razz

Yeah this shit is getting outa hand guys.
Josh Designs
Josh Designs
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 30/12/2012, 7:18 pm

Bump?
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas 30/12/2012, 8:35 pm

I don't think this is going on any longer Ross L. Eater has not pmed me back at all, and Idk about DoYouPlay_Rs...

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 30/12/2012, 10:44 pm

Atlas wrote:I don't think this is going on any longer Ross L. Eater has not pmed me back at all, and Idk about DoYouPlay_Rs...

He just started up a no.13...

So i'm presuming hes still running it... :S

seems silly to miss out no 11 and 12 :/
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 31/12/2012, 1:55 am

I wanna see people make some shit for this battle! DONT LET ME DOWN!!! lol
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 31/12/2012, 12:20 pm

This GFX battle has gone down the toilet
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 31/12/2012, 12:24 pm

[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS Turd

I win.
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Designs 31/12/2012, 5:37 pm

Broeder wrote:[IN PROGRESS] GFX Battle 12 - eater and Atlas vs. DoYouPlay_RS Turd

I win.

Wow that shit just blew my minf. I dk if anybody can top that. Perfect balance, Good lighting, and beautiful contrast. This piece tells a story. 10/10
Josh Designs
Josh Designs
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down