Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-reps

2 posters

Go down

-reps Empty -reps

Post by Guest 2/1/2013, 6:18 pm

It have come to my attention that some people are -reping threads or posts without reason. i suggest the one who is -reping a thread or a post to be able to do that only if he quotes the thread/post he -reped. It can be very frustrating to new people to get -reped without a reason, thanks.

Back to top Go down

-reps Empty Re: -reps

Post by Gummy 2/1/2013, 6:20 pm

Could you explain how quoting the post that was -repped would change anything? Maybe I'm missing something to your idea.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 2/1/2013, 6:23 pm

it would let people know who did it,

anyway not gonna happen. Would require a whole new rep system and would probably involve a reputation reset. Just dont pay attention to them if you cant figure out why you get them
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2013, 6:28 pm

Gummy Bear wrote:Could you explain how quoting the post that was -repped would change anything? Maybe I'm missing something to your idea.

Look at this example (first post). gfx pro is getting - reped because he answer to a question. Wont it be more right to know why he get -rep so he can know what he did wrong? What i mean is when someone clicks to -rep button should also write why he -rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2013, 6:31 pm

Broeder wrote:Would require a whole new rep system and would probably involve a reputation reset. Just don't pay attention to them if you cant figure out why you get them

Well then i guess we can't do anything about it. =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 2/1/2013, 6:47 pm

Forums have systems set up that require reasons, we just dont Smile Cant have it all
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down