Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feather Runs

3 posters

Go down

Feather Runs Empty Feather Runs

Post by 31crzy 21/1/2013, 11:04 pm

Hey all you money makers out there it's 31crzy!! Thought I'd drop on by and add my little moneymaking guide for all of you to use. See recently I've been buying feathers from NPCs and selling them back on the market for big profit. The NPCs are split out all over Runescape and there are 8 main ones who of which sell 1k feathers each, that's a total of 8k feathers a day!!!

First off you will need to have completed Throne of Miscellania, Ernest the Chicken, and have 68 fishing in order to access 4 of the feather locations.

Lets begin the run.

Recommended means of transportation: Ring of Wealth, Teleport spells, Loadstones (loadstones are highly recommended for this because they put you right where you need to go)

Recommended wealth: 48k

First use your Ring of Wealth to teleport to Miscellania (you can check your kingdom if you please). Once there you can head down to the steps and into the court yard/market area of the castle. Here you will trade the Fishmonger and buy 1k feathers for 6gp each.

Spoiler:

Next head on over to Etceteria (right on the island of Miscellania). Like before trade the Fishmonger and buy 1k feathers.

Spoiler:

After that head on over to the docks and travel over to Rellekka. Find the market area (located just off the docks) and buy feathers from the Fishmonger there

Spoiler:

Here's where your loadstones and teleports come in.

After you've finished at Rellekka then loadstone over to either of these locations:

-Draynor
-Port Sarim
-Ardougne/fishing guild
-Lumbridge
-Al Kharid/shanty pass

The order of these locations isn't specific but I suggest you go to Al Kharid last because there is a bank booth there so you can bank your feathers or get whatever gear you want afterwards if you are traveling light.

Draynor: After using the Loadstone to Draynor head over to Draynor Manor and go to Ava. She is located on the western side of the mansion. Once you locate Ava trade her and she will have 1k feathers that you can buy.

Spoiler:

Port Sarim: Use the Loadstone system to teleport to Port Sarim. Once there you will see a fishing shop next to the Loadstone. Walk in and trade the NPC he will have 1k feathers to buy.

Spoiler:

Ardougne/fishing guild: After you Loadstone to Ardougne head North to the Fishing Guild. Once there head to the guild fishing shop and buy 1k feathers from the shop owner.

Spoiler:

Lumbridge: Use the Loadstone system to teleport to Lumbridge once there head over to the fishing shop North-West of the Loadstone. Trade the NPC and buy the 1k feathers he has.

Spoiler:

Al Kharid/Shanty Pass: Take the Loadstone teleport to Al Kharid. Once there travel South to Shanty Pass where you will buy 1k feathers from the Shanty.

Spoiler:

Do this run every day to get 8k feathers and a good amount of profit.

I hope you guys liked this guide and I hope it makes you a good amount of profit.

~31crzy
31crzy
31crzy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Feather Runs Empty Re: Feather Runs

Post by Adri 21/1/2013, 11:09 pm

None of the images work, and the layout of your vouches/graphic thing reminds me of Regretsheep ^^ (Older hosts know who im talking bout)
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 31crzy 21/1/2013, 11:22 pm

oh shoot ill fix that thnx Adri ^_^ and I'm the one and only 31crzy Very Happy
31crzy
31crzy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by boash 11/8/2013, 6:15 pm

Thanks for this - nice easy money, and a lot of them are near places I go a lot anyway so I can pick up the few extra coins for pretty much no effort!

boash
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down