Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS

+9
JIGL0JAY
Huluplus
yddet
Lucky
Connor
gunmage8
Nightl0ck
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Julian
13 posters

Go down

~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS Empty ~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS

Post by Julian 6/2/2013, 10:25 pm

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Draw My Thing Event ¤^*´¨
Hosted by: Jewlian's Jews

Date: February 8, 2013
Time: 7:00 PM EST
Meeting Location: OMGpop (Link) and #SmokinEvents
IRC: #SmokinEvents

YOU MUST BE IN #SmokinEvents TO GET THE LINK TO THE GAME! IT IS A MUST! IF YOU DO NOT JOIN, YOU WILL NOT GET THE LINK!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hello Smokin Mils! At this event we will be playing an amazingly fun game called "Draw My Thing" in which one person draws something and the others have to guess it to win the round. This is very similar to the Public iSketch event (hosted by Cille), but not the same. The items you have to guess are different and the game as a whole is quite different. If you have free time and want to get hooked on an amazingly addictive game, I HIGHLY suggest you join us. You can make an account on the site to create a username so you don't come up as a Guest. We hope to see you there!

Adrijana <4

Last edited by Jewlian on 8/2/2013, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS Empty Re: ~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 6/2/2013, 10:27 pm

I'm there!!!! This is my type of clan event :p
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS Empty Re: ~ SM Public Event Hosted by Jewlian's Jews - Draw My Thing! ~ Off RS

Post by Nightl0ck 6/2/2013, 10:28 pm

We've played this at some of our meetings, and just randomly in TS, and I can wholeheartedly say this if the most fun game Ive ever played. The commentaries make this game hilarious!
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 6/2/2013, 10:38 pm

I WANT TO GO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 6/2/2013, 10:57 pm

Sounds like fun, hope I can make it Smile
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 7/2/2013, 6:14 pm

Should be there
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yddet 7/2/2013, 8:22 pm

sure ill come
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 8/2/2013, 4:23 am

Im going to try to make this, its an event my g/f can enjoy with me. Razz
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 8/2/2013, 4:35 am

Definitely going!
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hmm maybe 8/2/2013, 7:14 am

I'm in, and i like the time converter you had placed there. Make me able to join in the right time;)
hmm maybe
hmm maybe
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 8/2/2013, 7:18 pm

sounds like fun, i'll try to be there Smile
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 8/2/2013, 11:55 pm

5 minutes Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 9/2/2013, 1:28 am

DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 9/2/2013, 1:41 am

Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down