Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herblore~~

2 posters

Go down

Herblore~~ Empty Herblore~~

Post by Chipmunk01 3/3/2013, 2:00 am

As some of you know I've been trying to get no.1 on the Highscores for herblore, falling short of 4th place by only a little bit, shortly after I fell down to 50th place due to inactivity, anyway, I'm writing this to let you guys know what to do/where to get resources/what to make, etc, Gonna keep it short and sweet.

NOTE: You're going to need about 150k for this to be possible, but you WILL make it back.

Levels 3-26: Attack potions
1. Go onto the a forum such as D2JSP, RS, etc, and buy 1k or more vials filled with water. (60kish)
2. Buy 500-1000 guam leaves, and mix the vials with the guam leaves. (Price unknown)
3. Buy 500-1000 eye of newts, either from taverly, or again, from other players, and mix them with the unfinished potions to make Attack potions. (1500-3000gp, from Taverly)

Levels 26-38: Energy Potions
1. Either sell the attack potions and buy more vials, or empty the potions to free up the vials. (N/A)
2. Buy 200-800 harralander, and mix them with the unfinished potions. (Price unknown)
3. Buy chocolate, best to buy it from other players in bulk, you will need about 200-800 corresponding with the amount of harralander you purchase. (Price unknown)

Levels 38+ (for now): Prayer Potions
NOTE: Not sure this is the best option still, as ranarrs are above 1.1k each... but this is how I did it.
1. Buy another 1k vials. (60kish)
2. Buy 1000 ranarr. (1.1M, I bought mine for above 70k >.<)
3. Buy 1000 snape grass for about 250ea, again, I bought them for much cheaper but prices went up.

The best place to buy from players is forums, or Varrock west bank, w2 or w1.

If you follow that method you will be around 50-60 Herblore, selling the prayer and energy potions WILL make you profit, but getting the resources to make the potions (especially prayer) is costly.

I'll update this as I go along, hope this helps some of you. alien
Chipmunk01
Chipmunk01
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Herblore~~ Empty Re: Herblore~~

Post by Kelly 3/3/2013, 6:34 pm

Really great, helpful suggestion; thanks Chipmunk! I will surely use this when I begin training Herblore I love you

Also, I added your suggestion to this thread and gave credit back to you; thanks again
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down