Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank

+8
Skrillex
Mangiare
Julij2
hammer man25
Drakan
Bom
Owner Tank
Kelly
12 posters

Go down

Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank Empty Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank

Post by Kelly 9/3/2013, 12:59 pm

I've seen on a few occasions today threads I was viewing overrun by Owner Tank arguing with other people, putting them down, being generally mean, etc. Here are two examples (from yesterday)

http://www.smokinelite.com/t73518-my-life-is-complete
Middle of the page both he and Antdemo argued for a good half a page.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t73612-scammed-by-owner-tank
He and the person who he supposedly scammed argued for half a page, insulting one another, etc., so much so that a Moderator had to warn them to stop.

Someone just being rubbed the wrong way by one person is fine, but this seems like it will turn into a constant thing...

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank Empty Re: Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank

Post by Owner Tank 9/3/2013, 6:42 pm

Kelly, so what your saying is replying to some one acting like an immature prick on your topic and sending you insulting pms and replying back to them is "mean", other way around, also getting falsely accused of a scam and replying back rather upset about the false accusation? Is mean, your judgement is clearly shallow or you didn't read it?
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank Empty Re: Constantly insulting, being mean, etc. - Owner Tank

Post by Bom 9/3/2013, 7:30 pm

I'd just like to point out that Antdemo has many more arguments/insult exchanges than this. If people are going to start being punished, Owner Tank should certainly not be the only one who suffers.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 9/3/2013, 7:33 pm

Owner Tank wrote:Kelly, so what your saying is replying to some one acting like an immature prick on your topic and sending you insulting pms and replying back to them is "mean", other way around, also getting falsely accused of a scam and replying back rather upset about the false accusation? Is mean, your judgement is clearly shallow or you didn't read it?

I hate to do this and Sorry for commenting out of nowhere, but, Owner Tank, you have only made her point stronger by questioning her judgement, and just because she made a thread on how you act on the forum if someone disagrees with your point of view and this is how she is interpreting the situation, you should be mature enough to realize this.

Just because you have a supposedly false accusation against you doesn't give you the right to flame the other party, you should post evidence that you are innocent and your actions and attitude will only speak in your favor. I have read those threads, You are flaming, even though you are angry, you must learn to control your anger. Hosts get false accusations all the time but do they start flaming the poster? No, they deal with the situation with a mature attitude and appeal to the proper authority, if you dealt with those situations more maturely, this thread most likely wouldn't be here today.

Edit: Ninja'd by Bom Razz

But in response to Bom, I agree those people should be punished aswell.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 9/3/2013, 7:36 pm

Drakan wrote:
Owner Tank wrote:Kelly, so what your saying is replying to some one acting like an immature prick on your topic and sending you insulting pms and replying back to them is "mean", other way around, also getting falsely accused of a scam and replying back rather upset about the false accusation? Is mean, your judgement is clearly shallow or you didn't read it?

I hate to do this and Sorry for commenting out of nowhere, but, Owner Tank, you have only made her point stronger by questioning her judgement, and just because she made a thread on how you act on the forum if someone disagrees with your point of view and this is how she is interpreting the situation, you should be mature enough to realize this.

Just because you have a supposedly false accusation against you doesn't give you the right to flame the other party, you should post evidence that you are innocent and your actions and attitude will only speak in your favor. I have read those threads, You are flaming, even though you are angry, you must learn to control your anger. Hosts get false accusations all the time but do they start flaming the poster? No, they deal with the situation with a mature attitude and appeal to the proper authority, if you dealt with those situations more maturely, this thread most likely wouldn't be here today.

But in response to Bom, I agree those people should be punished too, but, Owner Tank should also, has he has commit the deed, and he must also pay the price for it.

Sorry re-reading my post it looks as if I'm defending Owner Tank - I was just trying to say that Ant is also way out of line here. Both of them acted inappropriately.

I also agree with everything you've said.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 9/3/2013, 7:41 pm

Drakan wrote:

That makes no sense? I made her point stronger by questioning her judgement, no actually I actually just questioned her judgement. And I'm gonna post evidence once this false scam reporter posts his bs evidence I will post my "evidence", My anger is perfectly controlled thanks for your concern, seems you didn't take the time to even check out the story? +1 postcount?
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 9/3/2013, 7:47 pm

Owner Tank wrote:
Drakan wrote:

That makes no sense? I made her point stronger by questioning her judgement, no actually I actually just questioned her judgement. And I'm gonna post evidence once this false scam reporter posts his bs evidence I will post my "evidence", My anger is perfectly controlled thanks for your concern, seems you didn't take the time to even check out the story? +1 postcount?

It wasn't so much that you responded, it's how you responded Calling someone an immature prick doesn't give off the most controlled view point. You tend to lash out. We're not against you responding, you just tend to do it in a "harmful" way.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 9/3/2013, 7:49 pm

Owner Tank wrote:
Drakan wrote:

With every post you make the hole beneath your feet gets bigger and bigger.

You should be more respectful towards other forum members beacuse your attitude is horrible. You seem like you're short-tempered.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 9/3/2013, 7:54 pm

Julij2 wrote:
Owner Tank wrote:
Drakan wrote:

With every post you make the hole beneath your feet gets bigger and bigger.

You should be more respectful towards other forum members beacuse your attitude is horrible. You seem like you're short-tempered.
Cool story bro.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangiare 9/3/2013, 8:29 pm

Spoiler:

Cool story bro.

In my point of view, your anger is, by no means, in "control". You definitely seem to be short-tempered. It may be just today, or forever, I really don't care, but you shouldn't start flamming everyone on sight just because they stated what is obvious.

Even though there are some people who tend to call you a scammer, and that enrages you (which I completely understand), you shouldn't just start a fight on the spot.
You've said that you would post your evidence after he posted his. Why don't you post yours first?
Actually, why don't you change your actitude? This clan has a great community and most of the people who are here for some time talk to each other everytime, but you don't see much people fighting, do you?

Our hosts are the most "vulnerable" part on being called scammers and stuff like that, since most of them has gold shops and, even in game, they can misunderstand what the better said or did.

When someone comes to this clan saying that a host scammed them, do they just get enraged and start picking a fight with that person?
Of course not. They post evidence. They talk the situation over. It's not by calling someone a prick, or any other insult you may have in mind, that will help you on your needs.
On your particular case, I really think that your actitude may hurt you, instead of "proving your point". It is not rage that will solve things. It never did, it never will.

And I was one of your -reps on that last post of yours (the one I've quoted). Trying to be ironic has, in my eyes, proved that you're short-tempered and can't take critics, even though they're for your own good.
Kelly stated that you try to put people down, and, in some cases, you're mean. Well, I agree with her. I've read those 2 posts and this one and I haven't seen any effort to try and talk things over. Since your very first post in this topic, you've been attacking her. And anyone else who posted against you.

I do not think that you're wrong by being angry with antdemo and the other guy (whom I forgot the name). I'm saying that you're wrong by acting like you did. You really should've taken some time before posting, so your words wouldn't be so mean.
Mangiare
Mangiare

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 9/3/2013, 8:36 pm

Forwarded to an admin to take a look at.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 9/3/2013, 8:48 pm

[quote="Mangiare"]
Spoiler:

Cool story bro.

In my point of view, your anger is, by no means, in "control". You definitely seem to be short-tempered. It may be just today, or forever, I really don't care, but you shouldn't start flamming everyone on sight just because they stated what is obvious.

Even though there are some people who tend to call you a scammer, and that enrages you (which I completely understand), you shouldn't just start a fight on the spot.
You've said that you would post your evidence after he posted his. Why don't you post yours first?
Actually, why don't you change your actitude? This clan has a great community and most of the people who are here for some time talk to each other everytime, but you don't see much people fighting, do you?

Our hosts are the most "vulnerable" part on being called scammers and stuff like that, since most of them has gold shops and, even in game, they can misunderstand what the better said or did.

When someone comes to this clan saying that a host scammed them, do they just get enraged and start picking a fight with that person?
Of course not. They post evidence. They talk the situation over. It's not by calling someone a prick, or any other insult you may have in mind, that will help you on your needs.
On your particular case, I really think that your actitude may hurt you, instead of "proving your point". It is not rage that will solve things. It never did, it never will.

And I was one of your -reps on that last post of yours (the one I've quoted). Trying to be ironic has, in my eyes, proved that you're short-tempered and can't take critics, even though they're for your own good.
Kelly stated that you try to put people down, and, in some cases, you're mean. Well, I agree with her. I've read those 2 posts and this one and I haven't seen any effort to try and talk things over. Since your very first post in this topic, you've been attacking her. And anyone else who posted against you.

I do not think that you're wrong by being angry with antdemo and the other guy (whom I forgot the name). I'm saying that you're wrong by acting like you did. You really should've taken some time before posting, so your words wouldn't be so mean.[/quo

Wonderful, performance, you seem to be short in the section of the brain that allows you to think with your head not with your head jammed in your ass? What exactly was stated that was the obvious, nothing. As far as I know there never really was a good community in here with a bunch of arrogant stuck up assholes?
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 9/3/2013, 9:01 pm

Bom wrote:I'd just like to point out that Antdemo has many more arguments/insult exchanges than this. If people are going to start being punished, Owner Tank should certainly not be the only one who suffers.

I completely agree.

Also Owner Tank... I meant no disrespect in the first post. I tried to be as neutral as possible. But if you honestly look at your posts, they are many times mean or degrading of other people. No one is trying to pick on you, single you out, etc., but hopefully show you that it isn't fair or kind to do that to others. Would you want to be treated that way?

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 9/3/2013, 10:30 pm

For the record, I've already spoken to Ant about this thread and he's even gone as far to add Owner Tank to his Foe list to avoid future conflicts (this was stated on the thread)

So lets please keep replies to this thread to a minimum now.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 9/3/2013, 11:29 pm

Kelly wrote:
Bom wrote:I'd just like to point out that Antdemo has many more arguments/insult exchanges than this. If people are going to start being punished, Owner Tank should certainly not be the only one who suffers.

I completely agree.

Also Owner Tank... I meant no disrespect in the first post. I tried to be as neutral as possible. But if you honestly look at your posts, they are many times mean or degrading of other people. No one is trying to pick on you, single you out, etc., but hopefully show you that it isn't fair or kind to do that to others. Would you want to be treated that way?

That's fine but honestly I'm not trying to be "mean to others", if you noticed that antdemeno started the arguement and he sent spiteful private messages, then you'd understand why I'm having the arguement in the first place. I'm sure every one could relate to that. And Henkgaming, is making these wild false accusations, but anyway I stopped argueing with him, I wanna see his so called "video", and get that whole situation resolved.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 10/3/2013, 1:56 am

Unless anyone has something to say pertaining to the report in the first post, please refrain from posting. This is clearly just sparking a heated debate that I'm sure nobody wants to be in. Any further argumentative posts will be deleted.

Thank you, much love <3
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 10/3/2013, 8:12 am

Owner Tank wrote:
Kelly wrote:

I completely agree.

That's fine but honestly I'm not trying to be "mean to others", if you noticed that antdemeno started the arguement and he sent spiteful private messages, then you'd understand why I'm having the arguement in the first place. I'm sure every one could relate to that. And Henkgaming, is making these wild false accusations, but anyway I stopped argueing with him, I wanna see his so called "video", and get that whole situation resolved.

don't mean to spark an argument but i feel this is needed.

you're being aggressively blunt with people, it's as if you don't care how you talk to people. if it benefits you then you'll talk down or be mean to people, this is what it seems to me. on these forums being respectful towards others is a rule, it's best if you apologize for the things you've said and accept the punishment if there is any (if an admin gets in involved, i'm sure there will be) and move on.

it's up to you how this ends, hopefully you do the right thing and apologize. i won't be replying as i don't want to start an argument, but you must realize you've broken a rule and have said some things that shouldn't have been said.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 10/3/2013, 1:52 pm

attk master wrote:
Owner Tank wrote:
Kelly wrote:

I completely agree.

don't mean to spark an argument but i feel this is needed.

you're being aggressively blunt with people, it's as if you don't care how you talk to people. if it benefits you then you'll talk down or be mean to people, this is what it seems to me. on these forums being respectful towards others is a rule, it's best if you apologize for the things you've said and accept the punishment if there is any (if an admin gets in involved, i'm sure there will be) and move on.

it's up to you how this ends, hopefully you do the right thing and apologize. i won't be replying as i don't want to start an argument, but you must realize you've broken a rule and have said some things that shouldn't have been said.

I do care how I talk with people actually, but if people aren't being respect or myself, or false propoganda is spread, then I will argue, honestly I will admit I have made some mistakes but I won't apologize, because I intervened into an arguement with henkgaming and antdemeno that I didn't even start.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 16/3/2013, 2:40 pm

http://www.smokinelite.com/t73573-price-check-yew

Owner Tank has yet again stepped way out of line in this thread, directly insulting other members of the community.

Only right that this thread is kept alive as Owner Tank's attitude is shocking.

I will point an Admin in this direction.
Google
Google
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://soundcloud.com/theruse

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 16/3/2013, 2:41 pm

Yes, can admins ban me please I have already asked them so many times even pointing out that I Rep abuse and multiaccount I want a ban, and I Clearly think they should ban me.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down