Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World war III

+6
Julij2
Drakan
Broeder
07 back
Mark
antdemo
10 posters

Go down

World war III Empty World war III

Post by antdemo 3/4/2013, 4:38 pm

Waiting N.Korea...

Think they will unleash their puppy bombs?

Anyway, despite this, what do you think will happen once China tells them no go, and they don't listen.... because china sends goods/food over to the N.korea.. and why would they want to start a war with usa, and south korea, theirs no hope in this idiot controlling a country with a military he can't handle, he has 900k troops, south korea only have 600k, along with 90 jets, + 35 usa jets in south korea ready, N.Korea have 120 jets ready to...this is going to start something surely, this time.

I think after the N.Korea war and south, none agreed to a peacefull future.

Last edited by antdemo on 3/4/2013, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

World war III Empty Re: World war III

Post by Mark 3/4/2013, 7:30 pm

either way, if NK decides to launch anything, they will not be alive to see it hit.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 back 3/4/2013, 7:47 pm

Finaly this gets brought up:)

What i think will happend:
N-korea will start the war *(Make the first shot's or w.e) that will go towards both south korea and usa, China will not be able to say anything to N-Korea so that they will stop.
Usa will start bombing N-Korea ,
And now got ourselves a war.
China will back up N-korea telling Usa to stop.
This is now that Russia gets into the pictures and tells everyone to back the hell off,
and if they do not they will have to take action.

-Happy ending.

Moral of this story, Dont mess with Russia.
07 back
07 back
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 3/4/2013, 8:35 pm

And nothing major will happen, if anything
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 3/4/2013, 8:35 pm

07 back wrote:Finaly this gets brought up:)

N-korea will start the war *(Make the first shot's or w.e) that will go towards both south korea and usa, China will not be able to say anything to N-Korea so that they will stop.
This is now that Russia gets into the pictures and tells everyone to back the hell off,

-Happy ending.

More like dont mess with the US..
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 3/4/2013, 8:57 pm

More like this is still Intelligent Debate and not Smokin Lounge
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 back 3/4/2013, 8:58 pm

Mark wrote:

-Happy ending.

Maybe if you could backup your statement a little next time and not just make a spam post.

Sorry to tell you that you are wrong, It's DO NOT MESS with russia.
Russia got almost twice as many nuclear destruction weaponds as usa, Russia:4600, Usa 2600.
Russia got 3,5x more tanks then usa , Russia : 28k of them , Usa : 7,5k of them.
Reserve troops U.S. 1,463,000; Russia 1,690,000
Now you gotta give Usa a point for having most active troops Active troops U.S. 1,380,000; Russia 1,245,000

Still if it was a air battle usa would win , But in the end i think russia would come out as winners.
Sources being Wikipedia , Yahoo.

Last edited by 07 back on 3/4/2013, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
07 back
07 back
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 3/4/2013, 8:58 pm

Any country with a nuke will not fight any other country with a nuke, even a country like North Korea isn't dumb enough to do something like this. The last and only actual use of a Nuke (on civilians) was done by USA on Japan in 1945, and that time, a nuke was fairly basic and quite large. The nukes in the modern era are much more destructive and much smaller, and they can be delivered via a Missile. A nuke can have devastating effects (both instantaneously and long-term), and, even North Korea (obviously) recognizes this, and, will not fight any other nuclear armed country.

*Edit:
07 back wrote:
Russia got almost twice as many nuclear destruction weaponds as usa, Russia:4600, Usa 2600.
Russia got 3,5x more tanks then usa , Russia : 28k of them , Usa : 7,5k of them.
Now you gotta give Usa a point for having most active troops Active troops U.S. 1,380,000; Russia 1,245,000

Still if it was a air battle usa would win , But in the end i think russia would come out as winners.

Sorry, but this is not a debate about Russia or the US, it is about a potential World War 3 scenario.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 back 3/4/2013, 9:05 pm

Drakan wrote:Any country with a nuke will not fight any other country with a nuke, even a country like North Korea isn't dumb enough to do something like this. The last and only actual use of a Nuke (on civilians) was done by USA on Japan in 1945, and that time, a nuke was fairly basic and quite large. The nukes in the modern era are much more destructive and much smaller, and they can be delivered via a Missile. A nuke can have devastating effects (both instantaneously and long-term), and, even North Korea (obviously) recognizes this, and, will not fight any other nuclear armed country.

If i may qoute Kim jong-un ,
"We are ready for a full nuclear war"
He is a man whom do not care about the effects afterwards , he had a battle to fight in his mind.
After reading all the newspapers in my country (Well most articles about this subject) is that he is going to start to attack south korea and if usa puts theire head into that they will start to bomb usa.

Edit: IF i may respond to your EDIT drakan , i know it is not but i was responding to MARK's post. Very Happy
07 back
07 back
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 3/4/2013, 9:08 pm

North Korea leaders are not dumb to attack. If they do something like that their regime will fall.

People learned a lot from previous two wars and countries will unite together to prevent something like that happening again.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 3/4/2013, 9:17 pm

07 back wrote:

If i may qoute Kim jong-un ,
"We are ready for a full nuclear war"
He is a man whom do not care about the effects afterwards , he had a battle to fight in his mind.
After reading all the newspapers in my country (Well most articles about this subject) is that he is going to start to attack south korea and if usa puts theire head into that they will start to bomb usa.

Edit: IF i may respond to your EDIT drakan , i know it is not but i was responding to MARK's post. Very Happy

Well, If he said they are ready, doesn't mean they will initiate the war.
Second of all, if they (North Korea) fight South Korea, then let them fight their own war, If USA decides to jump into this war then they simply don't like minding their own business. If North Korea crosses the line, (does a very unethical action) then the other countries can push North Korea to stop, but really, South Korea and North Korea have been going at each other for years, just because of statement, you will get ready for a war? That is just a waste. The states is already taking hits from their outrageous spending, and have reached a cap which will take them a very long time to return, yet they are using more and more money to prepare for something that will probably not even happen at all?

*Also, what Julij2 said is also a good argument as well.
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 4/4/2013, 3:18 pm

Since I have no patience to reply to all the posts in this thread, I'll post a conglomerate of explanations, replies, and whatnot.

Let's start with a timeline of things that led up to this:

In 1953, an armistice (a truce) ends the Korean War. Somewhat. North Korea (Soviet Union supported) and South Korea (US supported) become the two sides.

Ever since 1953, SK and NK have remained at war with random bursts of violence. The truce is supposed to be in effect, but it is not. But basically, North Korea was originally pretty powerful, but is now poor. They rely on posturing and threatening in order to get food and money. They threaten the US, and say they won't do things in exchange for whatever they actually need. All of this time, North Korea has started pointing all sorts of missiles at South Korea, and has been developing nuclear weapons despite protests from a majority of the world.

In 1994, Kim Il Sung dies and is replaced by Kim Jong Il.

In March of 2010, North Korea sunk a South Korean warship. This is relevant because it is actually somewhat of an action against SK

In December of 2011, Kim Jong Il dies and is replaced by Kim Jong Un. Unlike his predecessor, Kim Jong Un does not make public posturing as much as the rest of his government does. For one thing, he was recently the target of an assassination attempt by factions of the government that were loyal to his opposition.

Jong Un has had a hell of a time trying to keep his military in line. He recently moved the illegal activities done by the military like counterfitting and drug trade into the hands of the government party. The military being one of the strongest things North Korea has got, makes the situation very uncomfortable. To appease his military with shows of power, he allows them to go forward with a nuclear test.

February 12, 2013: North Korea tests its third nuclear weapon. Something that China specifically told NK not to do.

North Korea called China out to be bluffing. They believed that China as one of North Korea's main helpers, they would never agree to sanctions on their country.

On March 7th, the UN imposes sanctions for luxury goods on North Korea. These sanctions were backed by China. So now the military has no money, they've never been okay with the idea of Jong Un telling them what to do, and they're restless.

Now this is where it starts getting a bit more rapid. Keep in mind that North Korea has threatened action many, many times before. They just never do it. They say that "this is the last time" and whatnot, but never actually do anything that they say they will.

March 11th, SK and the US begin military drills (simulated war games). North Korea sees this as a provocation, and cuts off the hotline between themselves and South Korea (so that South Korea can't get in contact with them). This has actually been done before.
March 12: NK threatens to wipe out the border Baengnyeong Island. Residents start preparing to flee. Jong Un puts troops on maximum alert.
March 14: The Pentagon decides to beef up US defenses against North Korean attack.
March 15: North Korea launches two shortrange missiles into the Sea of Japan.
March 17: NK warns South Korea of nuclear war, threatens Japan.
March 19: US flies B-52 planes over SK as part of military exercises.
March 20: NK calls B-52 flight a provocation and threatens war if the US continues.
March 26: NK says if Kim Il Song and Kim Jong Il statues are harmed, they will launch missiles into US mainland.
March 29: NK missile launch sites show increased activity.

If you notice, it seems to be a form of military tests and screaming of provocation. BUT, here's the thing:

China has a problem with North Korea going back on its word. That does not mean that China will not defend North Korea if the US attacks first. So any sort of attacks on North Korea first are out of the picture.

Jong Un is in a very messy situation. On one hand, China, South Korea, and the US all do not want to deal with the massive amount of refugees that will come from a dissolved North Korea. Which means that they have to stay back a bit. China has to prop up North Korea or risk refugees coming up. They don't want to actually defend them, they want to make sure that the people stay in North Korea. However Jong Un is at odds with his military. If he does NOTHING with his military, his military will more than likely perform a coup. But further military action in terms of nuclear weapons will risk military action on their country.

Would Jong Un actually want to risk the death of civilians? That remains to be seen. If they shoot a missile off into South Korea and the military/government gets wiped out by missiles, this will be the quick end to their regime and the best end for their people. But that involves the death of all the upper class.

If you are in the US, you have literally nothing to fear. If North Korea tries to attack the US rather than South Korea, China will not back them if they strike first, and we will be safe due to our missile defense systems.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 4/4/2013, 5:35 pm

07 back wrote:
Mark wrote:

-Happy ending.

Maybe if you could backup your statement a little next time and not just make a spam post.

exactly your sources being WIKIPEDIA. what are we in 5th grade? point is there will be no ground war. tanks and all that will not matter at all. PLANES will be dropping bombs left and right whether nuclear or not.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Medo 4/4/2013, 6:55 pm

Dennis Rodman was the first official visitor representing the U.S. in N. Korea.

Nuff said.
Medo
Medo
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 4/4/2013, 7:11 pm

07 back wrote:Still if it was a air battle usa would win , But in the end i think russia would come out as winners.

Since we're bringing back this thread, I guess. http://www.smokinelite.com/t60657-russia-vs-america-who-wins

Assuming there is no nuclear weapons being used, it's automatically handed to the US.

The US is building missile defense stations in places described in the Warsaw Pact, which is basically a big chunk of Europe, and Russia can only rely on their nuclear armaments. Their people are not equipped for the war machine that is the US. We would never be able to take over Russia, but we would probably defeat them in classic combat.

However, this is purely hypothetical. Even in classic war, China has a somewhat close relationship with Russia. There are a lot of countries that would probably get dragged into this (Which is one of the reasons that being an ally with some and an enemy to others is horse shit) leading to the idea of full on war. And there's no way you can just dismiss nuclear/other armaments. Russia has ignored the bioweapons ban for years now, and it'd be a stalemate if nukes are involved.

It would basically be similar to Russia v. Germany in WW2. However, we now have just as much air transport as we did before, so our means of air warfare would crush their cities. It almost seems like we're fighting a proxy war with Russia as we speak. Russia's allies that we have some sort of conflict with are Cuba, Pakistan, and Iran. However, China and North Korea are also Russian allies. If world war 3 were to break out, it would be started most likely by China against the US, not Russia.

But even then, it's only a matter of time before China's economy bubble is popped. China is rapidly expanding, but they're not prepared for any sort of weakening.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsingeraj 5/4/2013, 12:26 pm

JIGLOJAY has a very firm grip on the situation, but I would like to propose a possible "ruse" to the situation. I can't remember where I read the article, but I did read it somewhere, and it stated that North Korea is a puppet state created by the UN back in the 50's after the first Korean war. It was created for when/if, in the future, the U.S. or another country starts falling apart and people start questioning the government, etc. then they will have the puppet state start causing trouble, then the U.S. comes in and fixes the problem real easy and everyone loves the government again.

I know I didn't explain this very well, but I hope you get the point. I'm not saying this is true, but I'm sure there is a possibility of this being possible. All governments hold a ton of secrets.

Back on the WW3 ordeal; I do not believe this will commence. A skirmish may, but not a huge war. This is how I see it happening:

Step 1: North Korea makes a bunch of threats and tries to scare us (already complete)
Step 2: U.S. and South Korea try the same tactics by running air drills, etc. (already complete)
Step 3: North Korea launches balistic missiles at U.S. whether nuclear or not, U.S. will stop them with Missile Defense system set up in Guam before they ever harm U.S.
Step 4: U.S. and allies destroy North Korea before anything as dumb as WW3 commences

pitsingeraj
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 6/4/2013, 7:57 am

i don't see china or russia doing anything but insisting we open a dialogue to stop/prevent a war with north korea. so no ww3 this time. as the news said it may even strengthen our bond with china, which is a very good thing. source here: http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-aggression-could-strengthen-us-china-bond-072505915--politics.html if north korea does hit us or korea with a nuke, their empire is done for.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down