Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30]

+2
K ratos
Hand Me A Brew
6 posters

Go down

====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30] Empty ====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30]

Post by Hand Me A Brew 7/4/2013, 6:51 pm

Title says it.

Your 30M-35M Eoc= my 1M 07. Can go lower if buying a higher amount.

Skype: healthclasswkhs (ALWAYS CONFIRM YOUR TALKING TO ME)
IRC: Hand_Me_A_Brew-B5L (ALWAYS CONFIRM YOUR TALKING TO ME)
Forum PM.

Or post below, thanks!

Last edited by Hand Me A Brew on 16/4/2013, 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30] Empty Re: ====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30]

Post by Hand Me A Brew 11/4/2013, 2:50 pm

up

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30] Empty Re: ====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30]

Post by Hand Me A Brew 12/4/2013, 11:28 pm

Selling at 1:20-1:25

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 13/4/2013, 6:28 pm

Personally I wouldn't trust this guy, he stopped replying after I said I wanted to use a middleman so chances are he's scamming you.
EDIT: trustworthy after all Razz

Last edited by Ruen Skape on 14/4/2013, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 14/4/2013, 5:16 pm

Ruen Skape wrote:Personally I wouldn't trust this guy, he stopped replying after I said I wanted to use a middleman so chances are he's scamming you.
What lol?

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 14/4/2013, 5:28 pm

Hand Me A Brew wrote:
Ruen Skape wrote:Personally I wouldn't trust this guy, he stopped replying after I said I wanted to use a middleman so chances are he's scamming you.
What lol?
Exactly what I said. Any other reason for you to stop replying?
I'm not trying to be rude in any way don't get me wrong, this is just what I think is the case.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 14/4/2013, 5:40 pm

Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?
I'm not trying to be rude in any way don't get me wrong, this is just what I think is the case.

Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?

That's fine we're all entitled to our own opinions. But I'm overstocked on 07 Gold and unloading it to wagerhost so I therefore don't want to lose any more cash buy buying more 07...I thought there was money to be made buy re-selling 07 but the prices are dropping so rapidly I'm trying to at least make my money back lol.

You can ask numerous members on this site if I'm legit just go look at my vouches i've traded a lot.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t55422-hand-me-a-brew-s-vouches-thread

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 14/4/2013, 6:45 pm

Hand Me A Brew wrote:
Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?

Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?

That's fine we're all entitled to our own opinions. But I'm overstocked on 07 Gold and unloading it to wagerhost so I therefore don't want to lose any more cash buy buying more 07...I thought there was money to be made buy re-selling 07 but the prices are dropping so rapidly I'm trying to at least make my money back lol.

You can ask numerous members on this site if I'm legit just go look at my vouches i've traded a lot.

Oh alright, I see.
I don't think you're a scammer anymore, you could however try to reply to everyone to be polite and prevent people thinking what I thought. Smile
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 14/4/2013, 9:12 pm

Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?

Ruen Skape wrote:
Hand Me A Brew wrote:
What lol?

Oh alright, I see.
I don't think you're a scammer anymore, you could however try to reply to everyone to be polite and prevent people thinking what I thought. Smile

Of course. I just have been busy so there's times I may forget to return a message, sorry for all the confusion though.

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 16/4/2013, 2:07 am

bump

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 16/4/2013, 4:16 pm

Looking to buy ~ PM/IRC me Very Happy Spunq Face!
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 17/4/2013, 5:37 pm

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysans07 18/4/2013, 10:20 pm

I'll trade you 130m for 07 gp, talking to you now on skype Smile

bobbysans07
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

====Gold For You====[07 RSGP for your EOC RSGP][From 1:30] Empty I have 115m

Post by Muntedlyf 19/4/2013, 1:14 am

i wish to swap with you add me on game - Muntedlyf

+ I have added you on skype

Muntedlyf
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by jakemac33 23/4/2013, 5:14 pm

You still selling?

jakemac33
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down