Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Game Clan setup

2 posters

Go down

In Game Clan setup Empty In Game Clan setup

Post by FrozenDragonIX 25/4/2013, 11:15 pm

I may be relatively new to the forums, as I just joined today. for me im used to the idea that the in game clan is connected to the forums and visa versa. so that would mean, an all member clan has all member forums, a mixed clan mixed forums and a f2p clan, f2p forums. the setup here is a tad different as i learned: its a mixed forums with a p2p only clan. i didnt find this out until inquiring a clan member if i could join, than being informed that it was members only and that the information was in the forums, i replyed by saying i couldnt see it. im not trying to criticize the setup, but id like to make two suggestions. the first would be, knowing nonmembers would like to join, posting that the ingame clan is in fact members only in the getting started or essential information area.

the second, looking at the size of the community, would be to start a mixed ingame clan. it would satisfy some of the people who are nonmembers and wish to join a clan in relation to these forums (I myself, one of these people Smile ). personally, i dont want to be elected leader if this mixed clan starts, mainly because i am pretty busy and cant spend alot of time online monitoring things and such. but if you could find someone willing to, i think it would be a great idea to have.

FrozenDragonIX
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

In Game Clan setup Empty Re: In Game Clan setup

Post by lil_me 26/4/2013, 2:03 am

http://www.smokinelite.com/t45470-welcome-to-smokin-mils-citadel
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrozenDragonIX 27/4/2013, 8:50 pm

Ive already found that, it was after I was told by an ingame clan member to check the citadel area for that info.

FrozenDragonIX
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down