Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done

+2
Connor
Zeus
6 posters

Go down

Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done Empty Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done

Post by Divine 7/5/2013, 10:41 pm

Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log

When I first heard of the Oldschool servers coming back, I thought about the different things I could do on there.
I'm a person who likes goals, so just messing around wouldn't really keep me entertained for long.
I also realized I would not have the time nor the will to nolife for any kind of highscore.

So I decided to do Clue hunting! I always enjoyed them back in the day when the rewards were actually of value, and that never changed.
When the oldschool servers came out, I took about 1 week to prepare to start clue hunting, as I ONLY wanted to do hard clues.

I finally started hunting at this point, but already needed to have started Legends Quest at my 2nd clue scroll.
Knowing there was no way I'd stay motivated if I had to throw away 1 in 4-5 clues over quest areas, I got myself to preparing for that..

The requirements for Legends:

So yeah that didn't look pretty for me..took me 1,5 week to get all that done.
Then I started hunting for real! I keep a video series of my progress, which you can see below Smile

My stats after starting Legends Quest:

I hope you all enjoy and for any questions, feel free to comment on the videos or ask them below.

Each video contains 50 Hard clue rewards and some other stuff like a sped up clue run and an overview of all rewards at the end.

RuneScape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #1 + Bank video

RuneScape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #2 - Cashing out + Guthix page 3!

RuneScape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #3 - Making progress!

RuneScape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #4 - Gilded! & Guthix fanboy

Runescape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #5 - Double agents & weird stuff

Last edited by [ADMIN] Divine on 3/6/2013, 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done Empty Re: Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done

Post by Zeus 7/5/2013, 11:52 pm

Very nice, Divine! I'd lose my mind doing this many clues. I probably haven't even done 50 clues in the ~10 years that I've been playing.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done Empty Re: Divine's Hard Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails Log - 250 Done

Post by Connor 8/5/2013, 12:47 am

I already told you I loved this, but here it is again! Really eager to see what you end up with in the end.

Also, inb43rdage
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 8/5/2013, 10:05 pm

Thanks guys! Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 8/5/2013, 11:47 pm

So look what we got here! You said this idea was stupid. GG mate.
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 9/5/2013, 9:01 am

Jewlian wrote:So look what we got here! You said this idea was stupid. GG mate.

I never said it was a stupid idea, you asked me to make a picture log, but I'm not going through 195 screenshots to post them when I have compilation videos.

So to please you and not involve too much work, here is a better solution Razz
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17/5/2013, 2:27 pm

RuneScape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #4 - Gilded! & Guthix fanboy

#4 is out! Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 30/5/2013, 1:36 am

What quests are needed to access all clue scroll places.

coobacaba
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 1/6/2013, 6:11 pm

Very nice Divine! Good luck and keep it up!
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 3/6/2013, 12:14 pm

Had a bit of time to release #5 Smile

Runescape 2007 - Clue Hunting / Treasure Trails log #5 - Double agents & weird stuff
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down