Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Football Lounge

+52
Google
gunmage8
Heartstop123
Imperfectpur
Music
Fuhai
`Shadow
Ms. Santa
Upskirt
Poloyuna
Mr Zuidenaar
DreaMer
acey_on_fire
Phileep
GiovanniM
Skrillex
nanofear
piramatrix
N_oob
Roberto1
antdemo
Jason6Mason
Gildarts
Aezure
playcold
Daba
Cille
MoeZ
Kaneo71
chocolatnave
Teh Blumpkin
Iamtaba
Mooge
MerchTilIDie
Bunny1337
xBaked
colombian
Better Money
Herblore
Adri
Daxaal
Poseidons Rage
Season
Bruno
Muffins
james211
K ratos
Omit
Quercus
Sosolid
MumzyRanger
Leakee
56 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Football Lounge - Page 8 Empty Re: The Football Lounge

Post by Daba 2/4/2014, 2:20 pm

Leakee wrote:I'm happy for Liverpool or Manchester City to win.

Just hope we dont get freaking relegated

The Football Lounge - Page 8 TZRFhHB

I hope Cardiff get relegated for the sake of their fans, fuck Vincent Tan
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 3/4/2014, 12:57 pm

Who els lost money on the champions leage games on the 1st.

I put 100pounds on ByernMunich to beat and you and 100pounds on Barcelona to beat athletico madrid, for both bets my pay out would of total of around 600pounds.
but where its just me betting so high both games were a draw -_____-
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason6Mason 3/4/2014, 1:07 pm

kid rampage5 wrote:Who els lost money on the champions leage games on the 1st.

I put 100pounds on ByernMunich to beat and you and 100pounds on Barcelona to beat athletico madrid, for both bets my pay out would of total of around 600pounds.
but where its just me betting so high both games were a draw -_____-

I feel for you brother, I put them on a double split same teams to win and lost £50. I'm not betting on any champions league games ever again.

Jason6Mason
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 3/4/2014, 1:13 pm

I agree with you on not betting on chamipoins leage again lol that just Ped me off to the max from now im only betting on barclays premier games.
and its not advised to do a multi bet slip one team can just bring your whole bet down..
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 6/4/2014, 10:02 pm

3-0

The Football Lounge - Page 8 KAj5kd0
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 7/4/2014, 12:24 am

Daba wrote:3-0

The Football Lounge - Page 8 KAj5kd0

It was predictable the they would win at home against Arsenal
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 7/4/2014, 1:00 pm

I bet results, and always bet on my own team to win EPL each season start, besides that, yes lucky me, a liverpool fan, but I still know football and anything can happen, I hope I see it, it'll be the third title in my life, I hope we do it.

Anyway, I hope any english teams get threw to win champs league, I honestly think unt may have a chance to, alot of people don't understand, it's an entirely different football when two leagues clashes, I wouldn't write chelsea, city off the EP title, I wouldn't write off arsenal for 4th, and I think unt will pull threw next season.

antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 9/4/2014, 9:24 am

1. No team bashing (Even if it's Liverpool)

damn it... :(what if you're an everton fan? and lol at singling them out.

here are a couple Rumors, my little brother is a football nutcase, I have no idea how he does it, he even successfully predicted last november that Juan mata would join the devils...

Fabio Coentrao RM ESP - Interest Shown by: Man Utd, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid
Bacary Sagna ARS FR - No Interest, but no contract signed either - So could be leaving arsenal Smile
Menez - PSG - Liverpool have shown interest in him - however his contract is running out.

What i dont understand is why do they make it public that the contracts are running out? If its the agents, sure, but if the teams were doing it.. they are out of pocket - cant sell them Surprised

United have two things wrong with them:

Manager - who managed Everton and didn't really achieve much, He managed a 7th place team for years (i think his best finish was 4th), his replacement is doing better than he ever did in the first year. - You get cup winners to manage a cup winning team, Even Ferguson had won a few things before he joined Utd, although it was the scottish league, Winning the SPL is like winning second place in a hotdog eating contest, yaay well done... you get a coupon for 20% off pepsi.
Players - The players are Spent, lord forbid they would ever show that to AF, scared they might get a boot to the brow. -

They have the money, just no one would want to join a Team with a second rate manager. He hasn't won a Trophy, except something with preston and the community shield...

I personally want Jose Mourinho's Chelsea to win the League. I like him He was Sir Bobby Robsons translator and worked in lapses with Hodgson too, and learnt an awful lot from them, Respect to anyone who learns under an English manager Razz. I go to stamford Bridge to watch games when I'm in london, Old Trafford games are good, the atmosphere in the blues stadium when they are winning is amazing, they even forget they are football fans and dont start fights ! for at least the games duration. - Craven Cottage/Stamford Bridge- Im a united Fan - But Ferguson, i lost all respect for him when he thought moyes would be a good replacement.

OWNER: We need to replace you when you go Alex..
SAF: Well.. ill think about it... hang on... moyes?
OWNER: Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we can hire dancing monkeys to do a better job! (They could you know)
SAF: Yeah im sure, something about him.... the midi-chlorians within him are strong!

Last edited by Roberto1 on 9/4/2014, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 9/4/2014, 9:56 am

Sunderland got beat 5-1 at Spurs, I don't think we will make the Champions League this season Sad

Crying or Very sad 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 9/4/2014, 10:01 am

Leakee wrote:Sunderland got beat 5-1 at Spurs, I don't think we will make the Champions League this season Sad

Crying or Very sad 

The Football Lounge - Page 8 Sunder10
Oh bloody hell, really? Razz
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 9/4/2014, 11:19 am

Roberto1 wrote:
Leakee wrote:Sunderland got beat 5-1 at Spurs, I don't think we will make the Champions League this season Sad

Crying or Very sad 

The Football Lounge - Page 8 Sunder10
Oh bloody hell, really? Razz

Yeah we're really really crap
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 9/4/2014, 11:42 am

Leakee sort your team out.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 9/4/2014, 5:37 pm

lol that's a nightmare
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 9/4/2014, 9:05 pm

Roberto1 wrote:1. No team bashing (Even if it's Liverpool)

damn it... :(what if you're an everton fan? and lol at singling them out.

United have two things wrong with them:

Manager - who managed Everton and didn't really achieve much, He managed a 7th place team for years (i think his best finish was 4th), his replacement is doing better than he ever did in the first year. - You get cup winners to manage a cup winning team, Even Ferguson had won a few things before he joined Utd, although it was the scottish league, Winning the SPL is like winning second place in a hotdog eating contest, yaay well done... you get a coupon for 20% off pepsi.
Players - The players are Spent, lord forbid they would ever show that to AF, scared they might get a boot to the brow. -

They have the money, just no one would want to join a Team with a second rate manager. He hasn't won a Trophy, except something with preston and the community shield...

1. Yes, I'm an Everton fan
2. Moyes has always been known for making really bad substitutions. Martinez is the opposite. This is what Moyes did too much that resulted in us getting too many draws and losses:

Be up 1-0 at the half/75'
Take off an attacking midfielder like Osman and replace with another defensive midfielder, moving the afro up to CAM (3412 or 4231 depending on the opponent) and making him track back to defend as well. This is how Fellaini got 12 goals (which is pretty decent for a CDM), by putting him into a more advanced role. Fellaini still didn't offer too good support as an attacking midfielder, he was always better defensively, I never liked his link up play with jelavic/naismith or pienaar/mirallas.
Basically, Everton never had offensive power whenever Moyes tried to park the bus, and they largely relied on crosses in the second half. Jelavic and Naismith were average target men.

Martinez on the other hand makes all his substitutions offensive, usually taking off pienaar/mirallas/ossie/barkley for deulofeu and mcspeedy, sometimes adding naismith as well so many chances are still being created, which is why everton are so successful in making comebacks in the second half.

Crying or Very sad 

I really hope they don't get relegated for Jozy's sake, but we gotta beat you guys this weekend if we want 4th place sorry
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 9/4/2014, 9:23 pm

Jozy is genuinely our worst player, sorry to tell you.

He is and has been all season, utter dog sh*t, how the hell does he get a game for the US?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 9/4/2014, 11:06 pm

Leakee wrote:Jozy is genuinely our worst player, sorry to tell you.

He is and has been all season, utter dog sh*t, how the hell does he get a game for the US?

he is our most physical striker so that makes him the best option for a 4231 up top. other options are chris wondolowski, eddie johnson, and aron johansson. dempsey is better at cam/cf, as is landon donovan. sometimes aron johansson plays rw because he is left footed.

he can't make his own chances but he is capable of being generous with assists and smashing rebounds into the net for us internationally. i agree with you that 25 apps 1 goal is an atrocity, he would be a good signing for mls, mls is actually doing better nowadays
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/4/2014, 7:44 am

I think when we signed Jozy we were all optimistic of at least 10-15 goals, looking at his record from the dutch league. Van Nistelrooy and Suarez played unreal in the Eriedevisie, and they were/are superstars in England, Jozy is genuinely the worst player I have seen play for Sunderland, and I've been to well over 200/300 matches and watched like 500 Razz
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 11/4/2014, 6:04 pm

Im happy about the European league results. Not so much about Bayern munich going through, they are dicks Smile- But atletico madrid beating barcelona Very Happy!!! woo!! 2 - 1 aggregate.

My stance on the European league:

If you are an English Team i want to see you go through and win, i dont care who you are, win, because i would rather see a English team go through than any other -

Although its hard to call any English team "English"

Not enough english players >.< !

Look at the difference between the starting line up for atletico madrid 43% (10 out of 23) ( http://www.atleticofans.com/first-team/   always back up with proof Razz) players are spanish. Then look at Arsenal, who by all accounts before wengers reign were the best English player supplying team in England, Tony adams, David Seaman, martin Keown, among others. now you could count the amount of English players on your fingers, 7. How many of the 7 are used, well 3 of them are out on loan - about 4 additional players are *reserves* -

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/arsenal/squad not a single Brit in the starting 11, currently, bench maybe - I think injury is rampant, but still. (ik thats the case for theo and jack) i also believe the link changes the starting 11 since its from Sky sports.

The English FA are apparently trying to change the rules here too Razz-  they tried years ago, but bent the rules years back for chelsea, man utd arsenal and liverpool who had players of foreign nationalities who were "home grown" to fit the certain number of "home grown" players, home grown should be English for the sake of the national team *sigh* - but ask most people Champions League/Premier League or World cup - people would rather see their team win the CL or PL.
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by N_oob 14/4/2014, 8:27 am

Liverpool-Manchester City 3-2 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Seeing Gerrard crying after the match says it all, league title here we come?? Very Happy
N_oob
N_oob
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneo71 14/4/2014, 10:05 am

As much as I hate to say it,I think it's going to be Liverpool's title this year
Kaneo71
Kaneo71
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 14/4/2014, 2:28 pm

N_oob wrote:Liverpool-Manchester City 3-2 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Seeing Gerrard crying after the match says it all, league title here we come?? Very Happy

he got looked at funny by one of the man city players and stubbed his toe, he wasnt crying because of the league Razz
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 14/4/2014, 2:36 pm

N_oob wrote:Liverpool-Manchester City 3-2 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Yes! This will be the year! Smile

I am fairly confident that beating City means we will win Smile However, anything could happen, I doubt it though Razz

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 14/4/2014, 4:22 pm

I hope Liverpool win...

Anyways we lost again to Daba's team Everton because Sunderland are terrible and are going down... STILL BOTTOM NOOBS PICK IT UP

We are pretty much down due to requiring at least 3 wins in our last 5, two of which games are against Manchester City at the Etihad and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge...

Royally Screwed.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 14/4/2014, 8:29 pm

i dont really mind seeing the red shite go first place, theyve earned it

@leakee it was a tough game, timmy howard played amazing but everton had quite a few chances blown by naismith, couldve easily been 3-0
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneo71 14/4/2014, 9:32 pm

Liverpool deserve to win the title this season,but this is the Premier League so anything can happen Razz
Can see it finally going to Anfield after 24 years or whatever
Kaneo71
Kaneo71
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next