Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ......

3 posters

Go down

umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ...... Empty umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ......

Post by yddet 3/7/2013, 11:18 pm

ive been haveing a small prob lately if i click of anything in a chest or my inv it wont let my place it back i have to drop it out side of it to drop and then pick back up walking over.

can anyone plz help me fix or figure out whats wrong thx.
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ...... Empty Re: umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ......

Post by Michael 4/7/2013, 2:04 am

Yeah the server has been rather derpy lately. Either use right click or shift click to put them back in.
-Jedi
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ...... Empty Re: umm plz help me i seem to have prob might be server or ......

Post by Mr_Pleco 18/7/2013, 9:32 pm

yddet wrote:ive been haveing a small prob lately if i click of anything in a chest or my inv it wont let my place it back i have to drop it out side of it to drop and then pick back up walking over.

The stacking potions plugin was messing up and it's disabled until the developer pushes an update.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 19/7/2013, 12:30 am

[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
yddet wrote:ive been haveing a small prob lately if i click of anything in a chest or my inv it wont let my place it back i have to drop it out side of it to drop and then pick back up walking over.

The stacking potions plugin was messing up and it's disabled until the developer pushes an update.

That explains a lot.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down