Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BYO]'s Goods and Services Center

Go down

[BYO]'s Goods and Services Center  Empty [BYO]'s Goods and Services Center

Post by B-Y-O 21/7/2013, 7:00 pm

[font=Impact]Hey all you fellow runescapers out there, now i will be the first one to admit that i havent been on the forums for long but i have been in the irc for over 8 months now and as last week i was cleaned of 1.4b on gambleing which some of you may have witnessed.

I would like you guys the give me the chance to work for you guys, now i play runescape on average for 6 hours a day and have for the past 5-6 years i am starting up my good's and services center but for now i wont be selling anything as im not trusted yet and i know that,

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me a fair go, now i know what you are all thinking 'he's definatly a scammer', some of you can think that but i would like to prove your guys wrong now i will be starting out only accepting small jobs until i am well known and trusted

Terms of Service
1:Payment must be paid upfront before completion of service
2:A vouch must be presented on completion
3:There is no canceling of a service when half complete unless you agree to pay the full fair still e.g. you order attack training from 65-75 and only decide you want 71, the full price will still be charged.

Services that i offer-

All exp training jobs are welcome besides summoning (sorry for any inconvenience)

Dungeoneering services-
Chaotics wepons
Set amount of tokens
Set amount of exp
Unlocking certain floors

Please fill out form below and i will get back to you with a price

Job Type:
Starting level:
Finishing level:
Members or F2p:
method of payment (Paypal, 07 gold, eoc gold)

Here is and example for you:

Job Type: Powerleveling (Attack)
Starting level: 75
Finishing level: 90
Members or F2p: members
method of payment (Paypal, 07 gold, eoc gold): eoc gold

once filled out i will get back to you and we will arange a fair price

Thanks for you support and hope to deal with plenty of you in the future Smile xx

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

[BYO]'s Goods and Services Center  Empty Re: [BYO]'s Goods and Services Center

Post by B-Y-O 22/7/2013, 4:29 am

Online to to quite orders. Smile

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down