Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT!

2 posters

Go down

CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT! Empty CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT!

Post by Santa_Love 23/7/2013, 8:57 pm

HELLO!!

Offering all sorts of 07 skilling, combat training, quests, basically anything related to 07 that you might need!

You must provide all required items to complete the service, however I will lay a deposit equal to 110% of all items
you leave for me to use on the account with a HIGHLY TRUSTED middle man of your choice.

The cost of xp rates are not set in stone and fluctuate frequently, so everything will be discussed in a PM, regarding speed, xp required, and anything you might need, and we will factor it all out for a fair quote.

Why should you choose me?? I am extremely fast and efficient, and will complete services in a very timely manner.
I will lay down a deposit if you wish, so all your items are secure. I offer very fair prices, and the entire process will be documented.
* I accept payments in 07 coins only, so rates will be calculated in (X amount of 07 gp per XP). ** payments could be negotiated in eoc with adjusted EOC/07 rates.

you must accept the TOS before any service takes place.

1. I will NEVER bot on your account
2. No one will ever have access to your account but me.
3. Payment must be paid to a HIGHLY TRUSTED middle man before the service starts.
4. If I am unable to complete a service for any reason after I have agreed to do it, I will refund you 110% of the service amount.
5. All communication will be documented, and you must send a forum pm agreeing to the TOS, and completing the requirements before service starts
6. I have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.

Please fill out this form, and I will respond with a PM.

What skills would you like serviced, current level - desired level?

Are there any quests you would like me to complete?

Is there any special request you would like?

Current Order List (all spots open currently)

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT! Empty Re: CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT!

Post by Santa_Love 24/7/2013, 5:25 pm

BUMP!

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT! Empty Re: CHEAP EASY AND EFFECTIVE 07 RUNESCAPE SERVICES (COMBAT + SKILLING ) I Will also put down DEPOSIT!

Post by Santa_Love 26/7/2013, 2:20 am

BBUMMPP!

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa_Love 26/7/2013, 8:20 am

Bump!

get your needed levels fast!!

be the first!

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Y-O 26/7/2013, 9:34 am

will you do 50k-100k free exp to earn a vouch ?

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa_Love 26/7/2013, 6:05 pm

B-Y-O wrote:will you do 50k-100k free exp to earn a vouch ?

no, sorry.

You would have to order something, and depending on the skill get free 50-100K xp.

This is a premium express service, so its going to cost some money.

sorry.

Bump!!

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa_Love 28/7/2013, 10:42 pm

BUMP! Get extremely fast service!!!

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down