Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country?

5 posters

Go down

Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country? Empty Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country?

Post by Herblore 24/7/2013, 1:33 pm

So hey guys, lately im started to drink "Celsius" b4 hitting the gym and my question(s) Were as followed.
Do u think it's Good Or Bad for you?
Do you drink it ?
What's the price per can (355 ml) in your country?

Info: http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/celsius-energy-drink

Last edited by 92 herblore on 24/7/2013, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country? Empty Re: Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country?

Post by K ratos 24/7/2013, 1:37 pm

Would you midn explaining what it is, what it's for, what's in it etc.?

Because I have a bit of knowledge regarding supplements used in sports, which is what I assume this is, but maybe not the kind you're talking about Smile
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country? Empty Re: Celsius (Good/Bad?) U drink it? Price in your country?

Post by Herblore 24/7/2013, 2:06 pm

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/celsius-energy-drink
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 24/7/2013, 4:00 pm

silly me thinking "how the hell do you consume a unit of measure?"
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 24/7/2013, 4:11 pm

Oh okay, well then:
Do u think it's Good Or Bad for you? I do not think it's bad for you yet I don't think it benefits you that much either.
Do you drink it ? Nope.
What's the price per can (355 ml) in your country? When I went to their site and clicked 'find a retailer' the closest one to where I live (Holland) was in New York, so I wouldn't know.

Hope this helps Smile
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 24/7/2013, 4:39 pm

I guess on topic I wouldn't ever take any kind of energy drink right before a work out. Either its too close and becomes a digestive nightmare while lifting or its too far away and you crash mid work out. I prefer Monster's anyway :p
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 24/7/2013, 8:39 pm

High caffine can be dangerous before exercise, especially if it's intense. However, the ingredients are typical for an energy drink and it has Glucuronolactone which is a metabolite so it seems like it could help with doing what it claims to do. I personally don't drink it as it's not sold where I shop, but I think I've tried it before. It's about $2/can in the US I believe. You really should go for something with protein in it before a work out as protein is the best source of energy.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 24/7/2013, 8:40 pm

Never heard of it, I think you can't get it in the Netherlands. Anyway, it might help you to burn 100 calories extra, but 200 Mg caffeine is never a good thing :")
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 24/7/2013, 9:01 pm

attk master wrote:High caffine can be dangerous before exercise, especially if it's intense. However, the ingredients are typical for an energy drink and it has Glucuronolactone which is a metabolite so it seems like it could help with doing what it claims to do. I personally don't drink it as it's not sold where I shop, but I think I've tried it before. It's about $2/can in the US I believe. You really should go for something with protein in it before a work out as protein is the best source of energy.
Ive thought about starting to drink protein shakes "-"

Don't know what product to choose though
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 24/7/2013, 10:22 pm

92 herblore wrote:
attk master wrote:High caffine can be dangerous before exercise, especially if it's intense. However, the ingredients are typical for an energy drink and it has Glucuronolactone which is a metabolite so it seems like it could help with doing what it claims to do. I personally don't drink it as it's not sold where I shop, but I think I've tried it before. It's about $2/can in the US I believe. You really should go for something with protein in it before a work out as protein is the best source of energy.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-ways-to-pick-good-protein-powder.htm

That should help.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 25/7/2013, 8:47 am

attk master wrote:
92 herblore wrote:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-ways-to-pick-good-protein-powder.htm

That should help.

Thanks alot , +rep to you mate.
gonna order me some protein powder next week or so:D
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down