Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I Missing Something?

+2
K ratos
Fluffy_Buggo
6 posters

Go down

Am I Missing Something? Empty Am I Missing Something?

Post by Fluffy_Buggo 24/7/2013, 1:59 pm

Am I Missing Something? Dafuq11

I suck at editing pictures i know Sad
Fluffy_Buggo
Fluffy_Buggo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Am I Missing Something? Empty Re: Am I Missing Something?

Post by K ratos 24/7/2013, 2:04 pm

Rephrase your question..?

If you're talking about how the game looks and functions, that is Runescape 3 you're playing.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 24/7/2013, 2:30 pm

I believe he's referring to the character he has put a box around. I personally have no idea as to what it is.
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 24/7/2013, 2:34 pm

i believe thats something from dungeoneering, I forget how but you can use an outfit from there outside purely for cosmetics.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 24/7/2013, 3:31 pm

Ohh that, yeah as lil_me said it's from dungeoneering, Primal armour to be exact.

That person used the new Keepsake keys to make it show in stead of his actual armour, purely cosmetic of course.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 24/7/2013, 5:39 pm

K ratos wrote:Ohh that, yeah as lil_me said it's from dungeoneering, Primal armour to be exact.

That person used the new Keepsake keys to make it show in stead of his actual armour, purely cosmetic of course.

Actually the Keepsake Boxes are for the armor Smile the Keepsake Keys are for the weapons and shields Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 24/7/2013, 6:40 pm

Dag wrote:
K ratos wrote:Ohh that, yeah as lil_me said it's from dungeoneering, Primal armour to be exact.

Actually the Keepsake Boxes are for the armor :)the Keepsake Keys are for the weapons and shields Smile

Oh I didn't know Smile learned something new today then Razz
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by EnterRiftSpc 25/7/2013, 2:28 am

Dag wrote:

Actually the Keepsake Boxes are for the armor :)the Keepsake Keys are for the weapons and shields Smile

I swear I saw a video of someone smuggling Primal Armor out of the Dungeoneering place.
EnterRiftSpc
EnterRiftSpc
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 25/7/2013, 5:36 pm

EnterRiftSpc wrote:
Dag wrote:

I swear I saw a video of someone smuggling Primal Armor out of the Dungeoneering place.

This may have been a glitch in the past. I do recall there being dungeoneering weapons in circulation before keepsakes came out.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy_Buggo 5/8/2013, 2:18 am

I have been busy lately trying to get adapted to sun again... Lol jk (I'm not antisocial Very Happy) But i have been busy with url stuff. +rep to those who helped
Edit: Flood warnings for plus reps? seems legit. had many river flood warnings irl as well. - will +rep others when it allows -
Fluffy_Buggo
Fluffy_Buggo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down