Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES.

Go down

Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES. Empty Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES.

Post by Stabby_joe 24/7/2013, 4:53 pm

Mainly looking for pure items e.g. keys/bills/buds/max but will also buy unusuals/hats/miscs/stranges for the right price.  

I will pay:

4m RSGP per Key
20m RSGP per Bills
60m RSGP per Buds

If you are selling unusuals or other items, post here and I will make you an offer in RSGP.  Feel free to PM me.  I will expect to go first unless I trust you as I have been trusted in the past with in excess of 2b at a time in this clan.  

Thanks

Last edited by Stabby_joe on 17/10/2013, 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES. Empty Re: Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES.

Post by Stabby_joe 25/7/2013, 10:34 am

Bump
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe

Back to top Go down

Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES. Empty Re: Buying TF2 items with EOC RSGP - INCREASED PRICES.

Post by Stabby_joe 26/7/2013, 11:34 am

bump
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabby_joe 27/7/2013, 7:51 pm

bump
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabby_joe 28/7/2013, 8:13 pm

bump
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down