Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manipulation

+4
Julij2
FrodoTBaginz
Daxaal
M Dog
8 posters

Go down

Manipulation Empty Manipulation

Post by M Dog 24/7/2013, 10:34 pm

So does the Manipulation method still work?
I have been thinking of doing a manipulation but have heard that manipulation doesn't work anymore?

Any thoughts, opinions or advice would be helpful!Very Happy 
M Dog
M Dog
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Manipulation Empty Re: Manipulation

Post by Daxaal 25/7/2013, 10:33 am

From what I know, price manipulation doesn't work anymore. You can make the item's price rise but the problem comes when you are trying to sell from what I have heard. Either way it can be a fun project to try out but I wouldn't do it for profit as there isn't much profit to me made from it Smile
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 27/7/2013, 10:35 pm

It's possible and when done with the right item it can be very profitable. I can't say for sure because I don't know them nor have I seen them do it but I'm pretty sure there are many items being manipulated by extremely wealthy people more than most people suspect. I am planning on trying one end of August/early September with 5-10 accounts. Probably closer to early September so I can read a few guides thoroughly and prepare on my desktop that I currently cannot access.

A lot of ten money made on many manips is from flipping them as you manipulate them. If you have control of the price you can continue to stock up while flipping them and then when they crash, sell your stock for what you got the majority of them for. It's hard and a lot of work but I think I may be able to make some profit off one when I'm back home since I will be able to log on at least once every hour for at least 14 hours of the day.
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by M Dog 28/7/2013, 5:48 am

Thanks very much for the help from both of you, but I think I'll just stick to flipping and investing Very Happy 
M Dog
M Dog
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 28/7/2013, 6:05 am

It works. It's just not as easy and profitable as it once was.

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gonecase 29/7/2013, 12:24 am

Yes it works Very Happy i manipped an item a month back.. lost money initially but then worked out well Razz got the hang of it.. Basically any item can be manipped if you have enough accounts to buy it out...

I did it with 3..
gonecase
gonecase
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by willateurface 31/7/2013, 2:54 pm

Manipulation would probably only work in the pricechecking fc's. You and a few friends spend a week buying bandos tassets (a little at a time) Then all of you spam buy BCP and update the FC with the higher and higher purchasing prices. BCP raises up, you cause mass buy outs in the pricechecking pc. You'd hardly clear anything on the BCP, but the tassets you've been collecting would go up too. You'd end up making money that way.

willateurface
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 31/7/2013, 3:35 pm

Works great.

And you lose a lot of money. Razz 
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by boash 9/8/2013, 1:54 pm

So in answer to the original post - yes, no and/or maybe.

Ah' the uncertainty of a free floating economy - you got to love it.....

boash
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down