Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC]

4 posters

Go down

Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC] Empty Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC]

Post by Leakee 27/7/2013, 6:43 pm

Money is no object and I could get whatever you needed, I have been told that Jad would be a lot easier with ancient spellbook, and I have a person who will attempt Jad for me if you don't wanna do both. I have 60m to spend on armour.

IF YOU CAN DO JAD WITHOUT ANCIENTS I WILL PAY 5m+ extra!

You will refund all losses if you die if the lost items are over 1m.

If you  need bank access (for example if you're doing quest) I will require you to put down a deposit, if I do not deem you trustworthy.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC] Empty Re: Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC]

Post by Music 27/7/2013, 6:50 pm

I can easily do the quest, and the firecape with or without the ancients. If you really only want the firecape, and don't care about the quest, I can just do the firecape for you without ancients.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC] Empty Re: Desert Treasure quest and Fire Cape needed [EOC]

Post by colombian 27/7/2013, 7:49 pm

I can do quest not fc. I will do it for free as long as you +rep/vouch me at the end =)

I can also put down a deposit if necessary =D
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 27/7/2013, 8:37 pm

colombian wrote:I can do quest not fc. I will do it for free as long as you +rep/vouch me at the end =)

I can also put down a deposit if necessary =D

Music is doing FC for me, will PM you if I need DT afterwards.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 27/7/2013, 8:52 pm

Okay cool =)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 28/7/2013, 9:43 am

Can easily do DT for you if you still need it. I did it a couple years ago on my level 60 account, so it'll be pretty easy now. Just let me know via PM or IRC.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down