Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divination + August BTS investments

+2
Broeder
Goji Berry
6 posters

Go down

Divination + August BTS investments Empty Divination + August BTS investments

Post by Goji Berry 2/8/2013, 9:52 pm

Jagex released an August BTS along with a BTS (Part 1) of Divination.  Lots of information was released, so I was wondering what you guys thought would be good investments based on what was said. Smile

Behind the Scenes - August 2013 News
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/behind-the-scenes---august-2013

BTS Video 64: Divination 1 News
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bts-video-64-divination-part-1

Last edited by Goji Berry on 2/8/2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goji Berry
Goji Berry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Divination + August BTS investments Empty Re: Divination + August BTS investments

Post by Broeder 2/8/2013, 9:53 pm

Sell expensive things, if this is a skill that people need money for they will sell expensive things which will make them crash.
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Divination + August BTS investments Empty Re: Divination + August BTS investments

Post by Goji Berry 2/8/2013, 9:55 pm

Ye, that makes sense. I'll do just that Surprised
Goji Berry
Goji Berry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 2/8/2013, 10:00 pm

though if it happens that you dont need money to train, then these items will most likely skyrocket after the initial drop in price, sort of overcompensation
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 3/8/2013, 12:11 am

Broeder wrote:Sell expensive things, if this is a skill that people need money for they will sell expensive things which will make them crash.

To my knowledge, Divination will be a gathering skill, such as Woodcutting and Fishing, so I don't think money will be required to train this skill.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 3/8/2013, 2:39 am

Divnes <=> Divination, i think I've caught on to something here.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 3/8/2013, 11:21 am

This months bts has very little investing opportunities in it, if any that are worth doing. Divination is a gathering skill and therefore is likely not to have any items requirements, atleast no items that currently exist in game.

The only thing I see that might have some investing potential is the quest that revolves around the black knights fortress. Players need bronze med helms and iron chain to get in, but looking at the images full elite black may play a bigger part in this quest. These items are really cheap so the profit potential is doubtful to be great.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 3/8/2013, 3:38 pm

I honestly found the video to be more of a teaser than informational. Revealed little IMO. But i was kinda doing other stop while watching it so maybe I missed something. Until it's known how the skill will benefit players, I'm not intrigued by it. That being said, it depends on how the skill will be trained. If it has it's own arena like runespan then I don't see any investment potential. If the gathering spots are in the world, and from what I saw maybe disappear and move, you might look into agility pots or something.
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down