Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight

2 posters

Go down

[PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight Empty [PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight

Post by Daxaal 15/8/2013, 1:55 pm

I'm looking at selling two books which are
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I'm looking for offers on these books and they can be sold either together or separately. In terms of payment I am accepting paypal or EOC rsgp. We can use a middleman if you request Smile

Images
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson
Spoiler:

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Spoiler:

The books in the picture are shown under a yellow lamp, just as a note Smile. Post on this thread with your offer if you are interested.

Last edited by Daxaal on 31/8/2013, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight Empty Re: [PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight

Post by Daxaal 28/8/2013, 7:28 am

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight Empty Re: [PP][RSGP]Selling 2 books - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, Twilight

Post by hammer man25 28/8/2013, 7:45 am

I'll offer $8 or 24M for Hornet's
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 28/8/2013, 8:27 am

hammer man25 wrote:I'll offer $8 or 24M for Hornet's
$8 for the book sounds good Smile, although shipping will cost extra and depending on where you are and the type of delivery it may be very costly or not. What country,state are you located in?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 28/8/2013, 8:36 am

USA California
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 10/9/2013, 10:43 am

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down