Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development

5 posters

Go down

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development Empty Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development

Post by Swadq 16/8/2013, 9:54 pm

Hi there!

I'm thrilled that you've taken the time to open this thread. My name is Jack, and I've been programming for the last 6 years of my life. I'm only 16, but please don't discount me for my young age - I can offer everything that a professional freelancer can offer, and more, combined with a lower price. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed! For more information about me, please visit my website.

I've been working freelance for the last 2 years, and in that time have worked for many big clients. For example, I spent a whole year working at Smokin Mils.
[ADMIN] Mr. J wrote:Jack Hodkinson is an extremely proficient and intelligent programmer. He followed instructions perfectly and worked with extreme efficiency to produce results that almost invariably worked the first time, which is nearly unheard of in programming. All of this is much more impressive considering his young age and he was often more reliable than older experienced professionals. His natural talent is unmatched and I have no doubt of his future success.
I am available for hire for any web development job, big or small. I can work with PHP to produce high quality websites, but I am up-to-date with modern technologies like node.js and meteor.js, allowing me to create stunningly fast, interactive websites.

I will also produce the design of your website, hiring graphics designers where necessary. This is including in my quote to you - I will not ask you to source graphics yourself.

My price does not include a hosting cost, you will be responsible for paying this monthly fee yourself. However, I am happy to help set up the hosting, so your website is up and running as quick as it possibly could be!

Pricing is considered on a case-by-case basis, and I will work with you to make sure that the product is exactly what you want. Please contact me for more discussion, either by PM, or with the following means:
Skype - Swadqq
Email - jack@swadq.com

Last edited by Swadq on 23/12/2013, 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://swadq.com

Back to top Go down

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development Empty Re: Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development

Post by Swadq 16/8/2013, 9:55 pm

Currently working on a website for a restaurant:

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development Trk

And here's a recently completed website:

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development Gxy5
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development Empty Re: Professional and Speedy Programming and Web Development

Post by Daxaal 18/8/2013, 4:46 am

Hi swadq Smile, can you do irc bot maintenance and updates? I currently have a java bot created by bs merchants and it has a few problems :/. Basically when someone makes an error on one of the commands the bot just breaks and closes Razz. For example the correct command is the following.

.update <nick> <message>

however if someone types in

.update <nick>
or
.update

The bot closes and goes offline :/. Another problem I have is one of my commands doesn't work at all. The command is to delete a message or text file stored. The normal command is
.delete <nick>
however typing it doesn't delete the files. Also do you think you would be able to add some code so the bot can recognize if an admin is logged into IRC before performing the admin commands?

So I'll probably be needing just those 3 things and maybe if you have any suggestions on how to make the bot better, I might buy extra updates and functions to the bot.

Could you give me a price quote on that? Also in terms of payment do you accept paypal?

EDIT: Also want to ask is it possible to have a command where the bot reboots itself(go back online)automatically if it crashes?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 20/8/2013, 9:40 am

Of course, Daxaal - and I am the same Swadq on Sythe. Naturally, I have spent a lot of time working on java bots, and so am very experienced in this field. I'm popping out for now, but I'll PM you on Sythe later. Thanks!
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 20/8/2013, 10:10 am

Sounds great Smile, thanks for confirming that for me. If you can send me a pm/contact me through smokin mils since I spend more time here than on sythe. You're also most likely to get a quicker response from me on smokin mils than on sythe Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 3/11/2013, 10:58 pm

Bump
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 17/11/2013, 5:33 am

Chippy should be emailing you soon.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 20/11/2013, 12:49 am

I sent you a message on Skype.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 20/11/2013, 5:34 pm

hammer man25 wrote:I sent you a message on Skype.
I appreciate that - thanks! I've followed that up with an email Smile
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 22/12/2013, 12:25 am

Built me a bot from the ground up for IRC. Works like a charm currently. Very quick and professional. Walked me through how to set it up so it would run off my computer. I will be using him for any and all future projects.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 23/12/2013, 12:50 am

hammer man25 wrote:Built me a bot from the ground up for IRC. Works like a charm currently. Very quick and professional. Walked me through how to set it up so it would run off my computer. I will be using him for any and all future projects.
Thanks hammer man! I hope it all goes well for you, let me know if you ever need a hand or anything else Smile
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 27/1/2016, 10:22 pm

Bump, always available.
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Staleboy 29/1/2016, 2:17 am

Sent you a skype message.
Staleboy
Staleboy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 29/1/2016, 2:39 am

Staleboy wrote:Sent you a skype message.
Pleasure to chat, hope we can work on this together
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down