Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here to stay so here is more about me!

+3
Minato
Gecko
colombian
7 posters

Go down

Here to stay so here is more about me! Empty Here to stay so here is more about me!

Post by colombian 18/8/2013, 3:26 am

Hey Guys !

Since I have been spending so much time in the forum that it has since then become a daily part of my life, I have decided to tell you all more about me and the things that I do and plan do.

Well firsts things first, my Real name is Juan Carlos though most people that know me call me JC. I was born in Cali, Colombia on Oct 11, '95 and for those that can't add it means I am 17 and a couple months away from turning 18. I Currently live in a city called Coral Springs which is pretty close to Miami, USA. I came to the United States when I was 8 about to turn 9 and have not left ever since. At this exact moment in my life, I am a few credits short of being a Junior in University (I skipped 3rd grade and due to my AP classes, I "skipped" freshman year in College). I am a biology/pre-med major who is hoping to be either a Neuro or Plastic Surgeon (not quite sure yet scratch) Anyways, I currently work wed-fridays on a kind of delivery company though it is for people working construction in pools (I take the supplies to them). In between school and work, I take time either merching, playing Xbox (COD or Fifa) or ps2 (Dragon Ball z BT3 with my brother only). Because of my job, I have had the pleasure of meeting many famous people including Shakira, Rick Ross, and Antonio Banderas Very Happy. In spare time, I play music on a different instrument (Depending on my mood) I currently play 8 instruments which are: Saxophone, Guitar, Piano, Drum-set, Clarinet, flute, bass, and a little bit of trumpet :)my favorite being Piano. I am the son of Christian Pastors who kind of forced religion on me though I am not religious at all. My favorite band of all time is Queen, and I am very into classic rock and classical music. My favorite sports are soccer and tennis, and color is Red/white. Favorite movie is Radio (pretty old movie with Cuba Gooding Jr.) well I really don't know what else to say so if you have any questions feel free to post them below and I will answer them =D
This is me: 
Spoiler:
Embarassed 
Epic

Ps: If anyone wants to my irl contact pm me Razz (I am very friendly and like to make friends that I could trust)
Thanks for Reading! Very Happy 
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Here to stay so here is more about me! Empty Re: Here to stay so here is more about me!

Post by Gecko 29/8/2013, 4:56 am

Sorry no one did so But welcome for when you joined Smile
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Here to stay so here is more about me! Empty Re: Here to stay so here is more about me!

Post by Minato 29/8/2013, 8:58 am

Why so many instruments, Colombian? Is it a thing you picked up yourself or were you forced?

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/8/2013, 11:15 am

You've met Shakira!!!!???? You're my idol!
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 29/8/2013, 11:17 am

You look like SinceWhen : x

Last edited by Broeder on 29/8/2013, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 29/8/2013, 2:06 pm

Broeder wrote:You look like SinceWhen Mad
Not at all xD.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 29/8/2013, 6:23 pm

Kuibo pues , que mas ? Soy de Cali , Colombia marica.. tan bueno :p

but nice to meet you :p
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 3/9/2013, 12:33 pm

Sorry that I didn't answer you guys before but I was busy this whole week with school matters though now I am back on Very Happy 
Geckoscraps: Thanks for the welcome<3

Mina: At first my dad forced me to learn the piano (around like 9years old) and I used to hate it. One day, though, I just decided to make the most of it and I turned out to love it. Since that point, I just became addicted to music and it was/is my passion. I would've persued it in college as a degree but it is just too difficult to get a job in that field Sad

julij2: Yes I have, Multiple times Smile She is very nice. I have also been offered weed from Mr.Black (Rick Ross's bodyguard)

Broeder: I don't really think so but thanks? Razz 

Daddy: Jajaja q rico q hay alguien mas de Colombia (mi tierra hermosa!) q mas parcero? And nice to meet you too lol!
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 6/9/2013, 4:44 am

You have IRC ? if you do , whats your nick ?
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down