Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggested Free Champions

Go down

Suggested Free Champions Empty Suggested Free Champions

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 18/8/2013, 4:52 pm

Please check out Zombeh's Free Champion list for a weekly update of every single free champion for this week.

Here I'll be sharing my top 4 new-player friendly champions for the week. Whether you're a new player looking for a free champion to start out on, or an experienced one looking to pick up a new one, I'd recommend looking here each week to see my weekly recommendations.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Suggested Free Champions Amumu Amumu is a great champion that can be played by people looking to pick up some experience in the Jungle position. His quick clear time and dangerous ganks as well as his tankiness make him a very fun yet devastating champion in lower ELO. His ultimate is an AoE snare and synergizes very well with other AoE champions such as Miss Fortune, Orianna, and Katarina. Be sure to try this mummy out if you're looking to dive head-first into fights and win games with your CC. 

Suggested Free Champions Tryndamere Arguably the best duelist in the game, Tryndamere's incredible split-pushing and dueling potential
make him an extremely fun champion to play as well as being what many call "overpowered" in lower ELO. His early game crits, invulnerability with his ultimate, sustain, and gap closer are sure to give his opponent hell. Be sure to give him a try if you want a fun AD duelist that can be played in the top lane or the jungle.

Suggested Free Champions Miss-fortune One of the most fun and mobile AD Carries in the current game, Miss Fortune brings a huge amount of AoE to the table. Her abilities are all very unique, making her a fun and interesting champion to play, as well as not being the toughest out there. Nothing is more fun then wrecking the entire enemy team with your ultimate. Miss Fortune is a great champion to try out if you are looking for a fun new AD Carry in the bottom lane.

Suggested Free Champions Orianna Orianna is a great champion to try if you're looking for someone who has an extremely high skill-cap and who can bring large amounts of AoE to the table. She requires one of the highest skill levels to play, so while not recommended to play 100% of the time for very new players, she is one of the most fun champions to try out. Her ultimate can win teamfights, and her shield can set up some very unexpected plays if combined with her other abilities. Overall, Orianna is one of the toughest champions in the game, but can be very rewarding.

last updated 8/18/2013
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down