Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual picks / lanes

+2
Aezure
Turm
6 posters

Go down

Unusual picks / lanes Empty Unusual picks / lanes

Post by Turm 23/8/2013, 7:31 am

Post a screenshot and small description of a game you played with an unconventional champion or lane match up. for example an ashe jungle, anivia adc, etc... you might be surprised at how effective some things are and i am sure your enemies will be to if you do well. good luck everyone!
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Unusual picks / lanes Empty Re: Unusual picks / lanes

Post by Turm 23/8/2013, 7:35 am

Unusual picks / lanes Uj79

AP Mid Thresh.
Laned vs Jayce at first, who swapped out with master yi around 15 minute mark after being 0/3/0. was able to gank lanes very effectively and near guaranteed a kill ever hook landing. laning phase was interesting thresh's harass is very strong and with flay passive + basic attack you win all basic attack trades unless vsing an ad mid. once i had hourglass i was indestructable and was able to kill everyone with just a hook, flay and box with a basic attack or two and for master yi's case... ignite to stop meditate. was really fun and its satisfying watching people get mad over dying to only a thresh
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 23/8/2013, 11:59 am

LeBlanc support, and I can do better than a screenshot...

http://www.twitch.tv/aezure/c/2461892
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 23/8/2013, 2:58 pm

Aezure wrote:LeBlanc support, and I can do better than a screenshot...

XAVY PLAYS??? GIVE ME HIS NAME!
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 25/8/2013, 12:30 am

Connor wrote:
Aezure wrote:LeBlanc support, and I can do better than a screenshot...

XAVY PLAYS??? GIVE ME HIS NAME!
You're a big boy, im sure you can figure it out Razz
Aezure
Aezure

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blak_Flames 26/8/2013, 8:13 pm

Darn, I forgot to take a picture, because I just saw this thread. But me and my friend went duo jungle in a ranked game last night. Me(Evelynn), him (Nocturne). I came out 4/6/28 and he went 15/4/10. We did very well and the enemy team didn't even get past the second set of turrets.
Blak_Flames
Blak_Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 1/9/2013, 1:47 pm

Unusual picks / lanes 8j6c

ap mid soraka.... wave clear on q is op, harass on q is insane because it decreases their magic resistance every hit so gets more and more powerful if they stay. the heal helps you to sustain in lane although i did not need it at all this game. and the e you cannot use on yourself but on an enemy it deals damage and silences them. quite surprised at how well this work as well as you can get assist from lane just by global healing teammates during fights. you rack in alot of gold for doing next to nothing. will defintily try this again sucks you cannot hyper carry with this though however in teamfights its like a reverse karthus ult which when someone gets low you global ult and use your heal on them and they are near full again. it gives you alot of power and sustain across the entire team.
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldboy 26/9/2013, 4:51 am

I haven't taken any screenshots, but AP ezreal can be pretty insane if you can hit skillshots.
His E is used more offensively and is used to get in their face
You usually max R>E>W>Q, and you can stay behind your minions to w and harass hard with w.
When they get low, ezreal is very bursty and if you get in their face with e and wqr, you should kill them.
Goldboy
Goldboy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradin_cc 28/12/2013, 10:14 am

i would have to say my craziest lane choice was ADC lulu. idk how but it works. i went something like 12/2/6. i think it works because she does have cc and the pix buff you get is funny. try it out sometime!
Tradin_cc
Tradin_cc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down