Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandos Chestplate

3 posters

Go down

Bandos Chestplate Empty Bandos Chestplate

Post by Vilialis 25/8/2013, 12:55 am

Hey guy's, I know somebody asked a similar question in a topic below but the answers I'm looking for arn't really there.

So yesterday, Bandos Chestplate's sky rocketed. You couldn't even buy one in the Grand Exchange for 8m (I was definitely not on limit, I hadn't bought any all day.) So I worked my ass off to buy 11 of them yesterday, I expected them to rise through the roof, but then I log on today and they're back, trading for market price? (6.6-6.9)

So my question is how did that happen? If they were trading for such a high amount yesterday, wouldn't their ge price have been pushed up a lot?
And a second question is, will they rise soon, or have I just lost a lot of money?
Vilialis
Vilialis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Bandos Chestplate Empty Re: Bandos Chestplate

Post by Gecko 29/8/2013, 4:41 am

I'm sorry to tell you since the GE updates every four hours Market Price could have gone up at night. Once demand dropped so did the prices and then the GE updated the Market price again. From here is a choice for you. Sell them now and accept your losses or hold onto them and hope for a spike in price. From the looks they seem to be hitting a peak soon.
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gonecase 2/9/2013, 2:36 pm

Geckoscraps wrote:I'm sorry to tell you since the GE updates every four hours Market Price could have gone up at night. Once demand dropped so did the prices and then the GE updated the Market price again. From here is a choice for you. Sell them now and accept your losses or hold onto them and hope for a spike in price. From the looks they seem to be hitting a peak soon.
The GE doesnt update every 4 hours..it updates in 12 hours - 2 days time frame..
gonecase
gonecase
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down