Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager]

+4
Kelly
RSguru
Cille
Natsu
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager] Empty Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager]

Post by Natsu 3/9/2013, 11:00 pm

Welome to my questing sevice. The fee for the quest will be based on the length of the quest as stated on runescape.wikia.com.
I will not be accepting requests of more than 5 quests at a time.

All prices are in RS3 gp.
Fees:
Very Short: Free
Short: 1m
Medium: 2M
Long: 3M
Very Long: 5M
Very, Very long: 10M
Recipe for disaster: 20M.

Prices may be negotiated.

If you would like a quest done respond below with the followin form:

Code:

Quest/s Needed:
Do you have all level and item reqs:
Do you give me permission to access your bank:
Do you agree to the tos:
Any other information i should know:

TOS:

Last edited by Gintoki on 2/5/2014, 9:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager] Empty Re: Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager]

Post by Natsu 4/9/2013, 11:13 am

Bump.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager] Empty Re: Gintoki's RS3 Questing Service [Manager]

Post by Natsu 5/9/2013, 11:19 am

Bump.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 6/9/2013, 4:08 pm

bump
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 7/9/2013, 12:30 pm

Bump
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 8/9/2013, 11:58 am

Bump, first 3 customers half off.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 9/9/2013, 1:17 pm

Bump
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 9/9/2013, 1:30 pm

I may request a service, I'll talk to you later.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RSguru 9/9/2013, 8:41 pm

I would be interested in a few quests:

Song from the Depths (short)
Murder Mystery (short)
Pirate's Treasure (short)
Plague City (medium)
Biohazard (long)

PM me with any details and the price
RSguru
RSguru
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 9/9/2013, 10:34 pm

Accepted Cille's request, it is a bit of a huge one so i will not be taking any new requests for the next 3-4days.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 14/9/2013, 6:38 pm

RSguru wrote:I would be interested in a few quests:

Song from the Depths (short)
Murder Mystery (short)
Pirate's Treasure (short)
Plague City (medium)
Biohazard (long)

PM me with any details and the price
Pmed
Also now accepting requests again. Next 2 customers 50% off.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 14/9/2013, 11:05 pm

Gintoki finished a service for me (and Cille) and stayed within the time frame he aimed for, kept me constantly updated (as I requested) through SM PM about what was going on. He did all of the quests aside from two, which isn't his fault it's JaGex's as one is glitched and the other needs the glitched quest to do it, but he offered to do those once JaGex fixes the glitch.

The total payment was ~4M, but I've paid double for his hard work and amazing efforts Smile

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 15/9/2013, 6:22 pm

Bump.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 18/9/2013, 10:28 pm

Bump.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 19/9/2013, 11:15 am

Gratz on Rank status Smile, you can now use the tag [Rank] in your thread topic which may help bring people to your services.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t31464-rule-regarding-appropriate-tags
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 19/9/2013, 11:31 am

Gintoki, is there by any chance you could do for me some quests in 07'? I can pay in 07' gp too.

BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 19/9/2013, 3:10 pm

Daxaal wrote:Gratz on Rank status Smile, you can now use the tag [Rank] in your thread topic which may help bring people to your services.

Thanks for the advice, but i'm waiting until i pass the trial rank status before i use it Smile.

BamZam wrote:Gintoki, is there by any chance you could do for me some quests in 07'? I can pay in 07' gp too.

No. If i accepted, i highly doubt my laptop would survive. The lack of teleports and run energy in 07 anger me to much.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 20/9/2013, 6:58 am

Gintoki wrote:
Daxaal wrote:Gratz on Rank status Smile, you can now use the tag [Rank] in your thread topic which may help bring people to your services.

Thanks for the advice, but i'm waiting until i pass the trial rank status before i use it Smile.

BamZam wrote:Gintoki, is there by any chance you could do for me some quests in 07'? I can pay in 07' gp too.

No. If i accepted, i highly doubt my laptop would survive. The lack of teleports and run energy in 07 anger me to much.
Alrighty then. Sad
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 23/9/2013, 10:16 pm

Bump accepting requests.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 23/9/2013, 10:55 pm

Gintoki I am looking to order quests for RS3 in bulk. Like, not 20 quests bulk, more like about 50. I can always order less. They'll mostly be really nooby quests as i only have about 10 quest points on my character, bank info, full access to account will be given.

a) Would you be able to do most of them?

b) Would the discount still apply? Or does it apply to say, 10 quests, I'd be more then happy to pay for the rest of them. Also if I was you i'd be expecting a tip.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Here is list.

Clock Tower, Cold War, Death Plateau, Digsite Quest, Druidic Ritual, Dwarf Cannon, Eagles' Peak, Elemental Workshop I, Elemental Workshop II, Enlightened Journey, The Feud, Fight Arena (quest), Fishing Contest, Fremennik Isles, The, Fremennik Trials, The, Fur 'n' Seek, Rag and Bone Man, Gertrude's Cat, The Giant Dwarf, Golem, The, Grand Tree, The, Hand in the Sand, The, Haunted Mine, Priest in Peril, Hazeel Cult, Horror from the Deep, Icthlarin's Little Helper, In Pyre Need, Jungle Potion, Fishing Contest, Let Them Eat Pie, Lost City, Lost Tribe, The, Making History, Meeting History, Merlin's Crystal, Monkey Madness, Monk's Friend, Mountain Daughter, Murder Mystery, Nature Spirit, Observatory Quest, Olaf's Quest, One Small Favour
Perils of Ice Mountain, Plague City, Priest in Peril, Rag and Bone Man, Rat Catchers, Recruitment Drive, Rune Mechanics, Scorpion Catcher, Sea Slug, Shades of Mort'ton, Shadow of the Storm, Sheep Herder, Shilo Village, Smoking Kills, Song from the Depths, Soul's Bane, A, Spirit of Summer, Summer's End, Tai Bwo Wannai Trio, Tail of Two Cats, A, Tale of the Muspah, The, Tears of Guthix, Tourist Trap, The, Tower of Life, Tree Gnome Village, Tribal Totem, Troll Romance, Troll Stronghold, Watchtower, Waterfall Quest, What Lies Below, Witch's House, Wolf Whistle
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 23/9/2013, 11:12 pm

Currently talking to muffins about his service, also i will no longer be accepting services of more than 10 quests at a time.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 29/9/2013, 10:35 pm

Bump
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 1/10/2013, 6:08 pm

Bump.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 2/10/2013, 11:04 pm

Another Slice of H.A.M., Back to my Roots, Between a Rock…, Cabin Fever, Carnillean Rising
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 3/10/2013, 12:25 am

Muffins wrote:Another Slice of H.A.M., Back to my Roots, Between a Rock…, Cabin Fever, Carnillean Rising
Will start service on friday, as I am very busy irl tommorow.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next