Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I be unmuted?

+2
DoYouPlay_RS
Astronis
6 posters

Go down

Can I be unmuted? Empty Can I be unmuted?

Post by Astronis 6/9/2013, 5:41 am

My account has been perm muted for years and I was still playing the game. But now eoc has gotten boring to me and i have just started enjoying 07 scape it would be nearly impossible to play 07 without have the ability to talk (no GE)

Anyone know a situation where they got unmuted? and what steps did you take?

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Can I be unmuted? Empty Re: Can I be unmuted?

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 6/9/2013, 8:02 am

If you have been muted, surely it was for a reason. If you want to see if they can unmute you, I'd email the customer service email or whatever it is.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 7/9/2013, 3:58 am

My account has been perm muted for years and I was still playing the game. But now eoc has gotten boring to me and i have just started enjoying 07 scape it would be nearly impossible to play 07 without have the ability to talk (no GE)

Anyone know a situation where they got unmuted? and what steps did you take?
No you can't. Trust me my account just got perm muted and I appealed. They said the appeal was rejected and that I advertised other websites. I haven't done that ever. I asked for proof and they said there was no evidence. Still perm muted. My advice would be to make a new account for 07. It's worth the extra money for mems.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/9/2013, 3:04 pm

There is a guy on Powerbot who used to be able to get rid of perm bans and mutes, not sure what his name is/if he is still doing it though.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Astronis 11/9/2013, 3:50 am

Thanks for responses anyone know the place I need to email?

Powerbot seems a little sketchy lol Ill have to look into it

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 11/9/2013, 8:42 pm

You would have to appeal the mute via the Runescape website. Go to account management and offenses. Then appeal the offense.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 11/9/2013, 9:12 pm

Yeah if you have any appeals left, then you should try this, don't email them yet.

I've also been perm muted ages ago(hacked by phish website and hacker used my acc to advertise it... lol) and it was a perm mute and I appealed it sucessfully. So it's possible.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 11/9/2013, 9:21 pm

Thats funny because it didn't work for me :/

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astronis 12/9/2013, 4:19 am

yeah im out of appeals so i would have to go the email route

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 12/9/2013, 9:52 am

Not sure if this works but it's from a guide I found on scribid. I've copied and pasted the parts that are relevant to your case I think Smile, and placed them in this one big quote. Link to the guide on scribid is at the end of this post along with the chapter number Razz. Hope this helps Smile

Guide wrote:
Assuming that you are just coming to my guide now, I think it is in all reason that you should always start from the beginning to get the best result possible. Please wait 1 month to begin this when you have one fresh appeal for your mute or your ban sentence.

Below is a list of situations - covering bans for macroing, password scamming, website advertising, etc). The situations have a sample message that outlines things you can say in your own appeal. The sample messages are what their name implies – samples for your appeal. Do not copy and paste the sample appeal directly to your appeal box, otherwise your appeal may not be successful as Jagex will have recognized seeing the exact same appeal from other users in the past. It is then, to your benefit, that you use the appeals in this guide as an outline to mold and shape your own similar appeal. If you keep the main points the same as the sample appeal,you will have a good chance of getting your account (and all the hard work you put into it) back into your possession

Unbanning with Appeals
B. Appealing Mute:
Becoming un-muted is very difficult; even more difficult than getting unbanned, because they have actual proof of the offence. Consequently, this is the best I can suggest for appealing a mute. I highly recommend changing it some and adding things specific to your circumstances. For this, we will contact them through the email parents@jagex.com

“Dear Jagex,
Account Name: [account name here]
I am terribly sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only, but this was the only way I could think of to contact you. I was recently muted for unacceptable behavior (maybe insert more specific reasons here). I ask that you please take the time to hear me out: I was recently muted for poor in-game conduct. Until now, I had no idea how detrimental to my normal play a mute would be. As I have played through a bit with my mute, I have begun to understand just how much it hurts to not be able to have your voice heard. I am not denying the accusations, and I wish to tell you, as your proof will show, that the accusations are true. I was being ignorant; plain and simple. However, I would like you to please understand the rough times I have been going through lately: my parents are on the verge of separation and I believe this has brought out much anger, confusion, and unhappiness in me. I used the game as a vent to unleash all these emotions, and it was wrong and unacceptable. I talked to my school counselor about my situation. I’ve visited with them several times now, and my counselor, family,and friends all say they have seen great improvements in my behavior. I’ve found other ways now
to deal with my emotions, and I truly feel I’m back to my normal, benevolent self.

Please reconsider my mute and have my word that I vow to never act out the way I did again, and have every intention of obeying the rules. I’m aware of the consideration that must go in to an un-muting, and I can’t thank you enough for taking your time to re-evaluate mine.

Thank you, [account name here]”

Unbanning with no Appeals
Appealing Mute (No Appeals):
Like I stated before getting unmuted is a very difficult thing to do even more difficult than getting unbanned because they have proof to mute you in the first place. So the best I can do for a mute e-mail is say something like this; use this and change some:

“Dear Runescape,
Account Name: [Your Name Here]
I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only.But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. I was recently muted for misbehaving apparently. I feel like the appeal system is almost corrupt and I don’t feel confident in it to hear me out and listen what I am trying to say and I feel as though they really don’t care what the message say it is like it is a guaranteed no, this is why I am contacting you
here.

Although, I would like to submit my appeal here. As I would like to see what someone with better working ability would might say. So please here me out and consider my situation to be an exception to the parents only email, I was recently muted for having bad in game behavior. This is for what reason I am contacting you with this appeal. I would like to start off by saying that being muted is a very difficult thing to deal with. It makes life a lot harder. As I have been muted in game I begin to understand under how much anguish you would have to be under if you could not speak in real life. As I tell you this I want you to understand that I am not denying the accusation that I was being ignorant and behaving like an immature child. I am actually telling you that you the accusation is true. I did do all of these things. I was being very ignorant.

I would also like you to understand though that I have recently gone through some tough times with my mom and dad divorcing it has brought a lot of anguish and discuss inside of me and I believe my way of letting it out was through the game. I recently visited a therapist about this. A few visits and people have say they have seen much improvement in my behavior and I have not engaged anyone negatively since. I believe that I have come to the right sense of mind. I would also like you to consider this and consider me being able to communicate with the other players. I give you permission that if I ever do anything likes this again to ban my account indefinitely. That is what I would like you to consider while I ask you to unmute me. Thank you for reading this.
Thank you, [Account Name]”

Friend helping for Unbanning
By this time you have exhausted two of the first methods for being unbanned. If you really still want your account to become unbanned I recommend that you continue going through the guide.

Friend helping for Unbanning Muted:

Like I stated before getting unmuted is a very difficult thing to do even more difficult than getting unbanned because they have proof to mute you in the first place. So the best I can do fora mute e-mail is to get your friend to say something like this; use this and change some:

"Dear Runescape,
Account Name: [Friends Account name]
Friends Account Name: [Banned accounts name]
I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. My friend was recently muted for being ignorant. He submitted an email and an appeal which he was hoping would allow him to return talking in game. Seems as though it didn’t turn out to good.

I am not the same person simply typing this. I am his real life friend. We have spent much time playing the game. He did inform me that he told you guys that he says what he was accused of saying. He did do that. The thing is, is that I was trying to calm him down while he was arguing with the other player. I in return got him to stop using the language but it was too late. He was reported and then muted the next day. I know that this is not acceptable but you need to understand that he is going through some harsh times right now which I don’t want to put his business out there though. But after he became muted it was very difficult to play the game with each other. What you don’t understand is how close this game actually brought us.

After beginning to play with each other me and him began a strong bond Player Killing and fighting and training with each other; which allows the game to be more enjoyable. So please consider if not on his side but on mine in that I would appreciate it if you did unmute him under some circumstances so that we could continue to play with each other friendly and competitively. Mainly because we cannot talk on the phone to each other because of our parents not allowing us to spend abundance amount of time on our phones. So it would make things much easier if you would unmute him. Please consider this and allow him to be unmuted.
Thank you, [Account Name]”

Calling Runescape
Your tries and attempts to becoming unbanned have failed you so far. But rest assured you are still able to get it unbanned. You are only about half way through the guide now and need to continue to get it unbanned if it isn’t yet.

Calling Runescape Muted:
If and when you are going to call Runescape about getting your account unmuted for ignorant or misbehavior. You will need to talk about key points. Their number is this 0844 588 8880. These are the point I was talking about:

· Name/ Account name
· Discuss That you are sorry
· Who should you take this up with
· Talk about things that we mentioned above
· Talk about the steps you have already taken to get to this point
· Say things to people that will here you out like sorry won’t do it again ECT.
· Work on figuring out who exactly to talk to.
· The phone call will take time to figure out.

Parents Helping
Alright you have come this far and you haven’t gotten anywhere with your account. You probably have parents that don’t like you spending too much time on the computer. Well that is no reason for you not to explain your reasoning to them and get you to help them out.

Parents Help - Muted:
Talk over what you have done with your parents. Although this might not be the most useful thing it could defiantly help. Because they will contact parents@jagex.com as you did before and explain what you told them and they will try and get your account unbanned.

While you are talking to your parents try and get them to send this message by saying “yes I know cheating doesn’t get me anywhere in life, but I promise not to do it anymore, so can you help me get my account back?” This relies on between you and your parents on how to go through with this.

I cannot and will not put words in your parent’s mouth. This is also useful because the more they don’t know about the game the more they actually sound like they are parents trying to talk to them. Just get them to mention their phone number in the email so that if the person wants to call them they can talk it over and it also makes it seem more legit.

Moving On
You have exhausted every option that is in this guide. The best thing to do is to wait until you get another chance and go through it again. Sometimes the same message to a different person might work. Sometimes it might not. I am truly sorry if you have not yet succeeded in retrieving your account. This does work for most of all people that have purchased the guide.

Also remember that if you choose to make a new account, it’s a brand new adventure. You get to start all over again, and fall in love with the aspects of the game such as starting from scratch and becoming something great. You will also be able to focus your time on leveling up the skills that you think are most important. You will then be able to level up quickly with you rknowledge and reach the levels you need to get. If you have exhausted all your options,sometimes moving on is not such a bad idea. Think of it as starting the game with a fresh new slate, and with a brand new perspective.

Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/88763745/Shads-Billionaires-Guide-v7#page=39
Chapter 22
Proof of phone number: http://www.jagex.com/privacy/privacy.ws
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum