Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone?

+2
Muffins
BamZam
6 posters

Go down

Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone? Empty Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone?

Post by BamZam 12/9/2013, 10:56 am

I have watched both movies a while back and I was just wondering if anyone have watched it before.

The movies were amazing to watch, but yet still quite disturbing like when No-Face from Spirited Away just starts acting weird and all that and Howl being covered in a coating of sludge that oozed out of him when he went into a minor state of depression Smile 
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone? Empty Re: Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone?

Post by Muffins 13/9/2013, 8:11 am

watched both em, I loved Spirited Away... dem feels though.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone? Empty Re: Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle anyone?

Post by Daddy 14/9/2013, 8:05 pm

I haven't seen any, I'll check back with you later after I watch one ! or both
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 15/9/2013, 5:09 am

SA
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 16/9/2013, 12:59 pm

Ive seen Howels Moving Castle, loved it! Havent seen SA though Sad
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avssie 16/9/2013, 3:25 pm

Watched Spirited away a lot when I was younger always thought it was a bit odd but an amazing movie nonetheless. Now that you've reminded me about it I might go watch it again Razz
Avssie
Avssie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 17/9/2013, 7:21 am

Avssie wrote:Watched Spirited away a lot when I was younger always thought it was a bit odd but an amazing movie nonetheless. Now that you've reminded me about it I might go watch it again Razz
It's one of those movies where it would still be amazing to watch even after you watched it about 2 or 3 times Smile
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down