Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable]

4 posters

Go down

Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable] Empty Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable]

Post by Daxaal 13/9/2013, 1:44 pm

Hi all Smile, I'm currently looking to rent an account to try out the Fight caves. I haven't completed the fight caves in eoc and would like to try it out and see if it's easier or harder than before EOC Razz. Prices are negotiable and I'm looking at renting an account for probably 1 or 2 days max. My only real requirements would be that your account has med-high combat stats. And that it has membership so I can play the fight caves minigame Razz

Your wealth and other valuables should be transferred to a middleman or someone to hold onto as I would require bank access and I would be providing items to use from my own account. If you are interested in letting me rent your account please post here and how much you would charge me . Thanks for reading Smile

EDIT: Needs to be trusted+ in order to lend accounts Smile
http://www.smokinelite.com/t51961-new-rule-related-to-renting-or-lending-accounts

Last edited by Daxaal on 14/9/2013, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable] Empty Re: Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable]

Post by Music 13/9/2013, 2:42 pm

It's significantly easier, tbh. I've done it plenty of times, and been able to do it with next to no food usage, on a pretty low account. If you need any pointers for what to wear/use feel free to ask Smile I personally have never let another person onto my account so I couldn't help you in regards to the account renting, sorry Razz
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable] Empty Re: Looking at renting an account to try fight caves [Prices negotiable]

Post by Froggie 13/9/2013, 4:01 pm

I will rent it out. Check out 2oo0 on hiscores for account info Smile

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 13/9/2013, 5:07 pm

Froggie wrote:I will rent it out. Check out 2oo0 on hiscores for account info Smile
Please look here for rules regarding account lending, only trusted and highly trusted can rent out accounts.
edit: this was done off my phone, fixed a spelling mistake.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 14/9/2013, 3:10 am

Sorry about that. I didn't know.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 17/9/2013, 1:40 pm

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 20/9/2013, 1:52 pm

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down