Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask.fm

3 posters

Go down

Ask.fm Empty Ask.fm

Post by Froggie 21/9/2013, 4:25 am

Okay so did somebody from here find my ask.fm? If so, please dont creep? Take off anon lol. And the only reason I think its from somebody here is that they asked to be friends on rs lol

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Ask.fm Empty Re: Ask.fm

Post by hammer man25 21/9/2013, 4:40 am

It took me all of 5 seconds to find your ask.fm. If you don't want anyone from SM to find any of your sites for friends and other personal accounts and such, I would highly suggest making them with different usernames.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 21/9/2013, 4:45 am

Its fine i just dont wan them on anon. Im not mad at all, just curious about who is talking to me

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 21/9/2013, 5:12 am

I think I just asked you a question on ask.fm

Which is your favourite rank group? Or something along those lines Razz, I clicked ask and it submitted it without asking me to register or login O.O? Does that mean my IP address will show up from who it's from instead of a username? Haven't used ask.fm before and just heard of it now Razz What is ask.fm? Is it like yahoo answers where people ask questions and post answers?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 21/9/2013, 5:20 am

Daxaal wrote:I think I just asked you a question on ask.fm

Which is your favourite rank group? Or something along those lines Razz, I clicked ask and it submitted it without asking me to register or login O.O? Does that mean my IP address will show up from who it's from instead of a username? Haven't used ask.fm before and just heard of it now :PWhat is ask.fm? Is it like yahoo answers where people ask questions and post answers?
I don't think you can technically ask a question without having an account. I would just hook yours up with FB or Twitter and it is easy account set up. Idk about the IP thing, but I'm pretty sure you are okay.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 21/9/2013, 5:50 am

Okay I just checked and its anon so you are okay- answered it btw

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down