Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known Linked Limits

5 posters

Go down

Known Linked Limits Empty Known Linked Limits

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 23/9/2013, 12:30 pm

Known Linked Limits Pre_1399336989__guides

Linked Limits Explained

I have found there is a bit of confusion over linked limits, mainly with what is actually linked.

Basically linked limits are a group of items that share a common 4 hour limit. The best example of these are godswords. All the different godswords and their respective parts (hilts, blades, and shards) share a limit of 10. So, if you were to buy 6 Armadyl godswords, you could then only buy 4 of any other godsword/godsword parts (4 Bandos hilts, for example) in the 4 hour limit.

The bulk of these are available in sets (bronze armour to dragon), however these can become confusing as some of the parts have higher limits then other parts. Also Third-Age no longer has a set, since the GE value was never near its trading price and many people got scammed by this in a big way. This makes getting a 3a (Third-Age) set difficult, since the parts have a limit of 2 and each set has 4 pieces.

List of known linked items

Armour in their sets or pieces from bronze to adamant. All of these sets and pieces have a limit of 100, except for the platebodies which have a limit of 500. Therefore, if you buy the 100 limit in the other pieces or sets you can still buy 400 platebodies in the 4 hour limit.

Dragon armour is similar to this, although the sets and pieces have a limit of 10, but the dragon helms (not full helms) have a limit of 100. Therefore, if you buy the 10 limit in pieces or sets you can still buy 90 med helms in your 4 hour limit.

Third-Age armour in their set types (i.e., melee, range, druid or mage). These have a buying limit of 2 pieces per 4 hours.

All treasure trail armour pieces and sets such as guthix rune armour and saradomin etc. These have a limit of 2.

Red and grey chinachompas share a limit of 20,000.

All godswords, shards, and hilts, no matter what type, share a limit of 10.

All weapons that can be poisoned are linked to their un-poisoned types (i.e., mith arrows with mith arrows (p), (p+) and (p++)). Limits depend on the item (i.e., arrows have a 10k limit, while dragon daggers have a limit of 10).

Gem tipped bolts, enchanted or not enchanted, in their gem types (i.e., ruby bolts and ruby bolts (e) share a limit of 25,000).

All dragonhide armour in their colour sets share a limit of 5,000.

Each barrows type in it's sets whether broken or unbroken (i.e., Guthans sets are linked to their parts which have a limit of 10).

All potion types in their different dose forms (i.e., Sara brew flasks are linked to 1, 2, 3 and 4 dose vials and all potions have a limit of 1,000). For some strange reason prayer renewal is NOT linked.

If you come across any other items that are linked, please post them on here and I'll check them out then add them to the list.

Last edited by Billious on 6/5/2014, 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Known Linked Limits Empty Re: Known Linked Limits

Post by Mooge 23/9/2013, 4:10 pm

Thank you Billious Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by major organ 4/10/2013, 4:51 pm

i think that warrior/berserker/archers' rings might share the same 10/4 limit, i pc'ed the three of them and they were buying rather quickly but came to a halt once i had bought seven rings in total.
major organ
major organ
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 4/10/2013, 8:34 pm

major organ wrote:i think that warrior/berserker/archers' rings might share the same 10/4 limit, i pc'ed the three of them and they were buying rather quickly but came to a halt once i had bought seven rings in total.
If so then that doesn't make me too happy, used to get insane margins off all 3 of them and they were typically my daily flip items.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 5/10/2013, 6:36 am

major organ wrote:i think that warrior/berserker/archers' rings might share the same 10/4 limit, i pc'ed the three of them and they were buying rather quickly but came to a halt once i had bought seven rings in total.
These are not linked, I instant bought 10 archers rings and could still instant buy a warriors ring. What happened to you was just a coincidence.
Known Linked Limits 66e51ee155f2ca2257ba19ac47d4123a
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam pam123 28/1/2014, 10:07 am

Thank you! Very Happy

Sam pam123
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)