Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad Farewell

+8
Tuff Tiga
Music
Mark
Blackyy
Minato
Natsu
DoYouPlay_RS
colombian
12 posters

Go down

A sad Farewell Empty A sad Farewell

Post by colombian 25/9/2013, 4:30 pm

Hey guys, as some of you might have noticed, I have been getting less and less active with the forum and RS in the last couple of months and that is because of school. Recently (thursday of last week) I was involved in a multi-car accident in which left me hospitalized (still in the hospital) and now the doctors are talking about possibly having to remove my arm (up to a little above my elbow). Because of this, am I taking a leave of this forum and quitting RS for many months if not permanently. This has been typed by my brother and dictated by me as I can't move my arms. I am real sorry to have to leave such an amazing community that gave me many friends and memories. I wish you all the best in these coming months and if I don't come back then on your journey in life.

Much love, Jc (AKA. Colombian)Epic 
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

A sad Farewell Empty Re: A sad Farewell

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 25/9/2013, 5:56 pm

Wow, really sad to see people leave like this... best of luck, be sure to stop by once in a while though just to let us know everything went well.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 25/9/2013, 7:03 pm

Really sorry to hear about the accident, I hope all goes well and nothing needs to be amputated. Best of luck Smile.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato 25/9/2013, 8:22 pm

I am really sorry to hear that. You were always a nice guy to talk with.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 25/9/2013, 11:39 pm

I was glad to meet you as a mentee/mentor.
Sorry for what happened irl and I wish you luck and pleasure in your life hoping the injury is not too serious.

Nemo/Blackyy

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 25/9/2013, 11:42 pm

i wish you the best of luck, even though i have never met you, farewell friend and get better.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 25/9/2013, 11:45 pm

Sad farewell, indeed. Best of luck with recovery, come back and let us know how you're doing!
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 26/9/2013, 12:34 am

:/ You will be missed mate. I really hope you return, feeling better. Best of luck with everything, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pckofwolfs 28/9/2013, 3:30 am

Sorry to hear what happened Colombain. It was nice to talk to you when you were here. I hope are recover and come back to the forums. However my god bless and you recover. You will be missed by those who knew u and who u talked with :/.. Hope you get better
pckofwolfs
pckofwolfs
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 28/9/2013, 12:19 pm

I have never talked to you before, but I have seen some of your posts around the forums, and you seem like a great guy. I am sorry that you got into an accident, must be really quite a blow to you at such a young age. But although the worst may have had happened, always remember to pick yourself up and move on with life, come back up stronger. I really hope to see you back around the forums some day having recovered from the accident.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 28/9/2013, 2:39 pm

I am so sorry man! I will pray for you Smile Please feel better and remember to do what is right, whether or not it may seem the right thing to do when coming back to RS. Take this time to really get close to your family and your religion (if you have one) and maybe try to find religion in this tough time.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 1/10/2013, 5:33 am

I am deeply sorry to hear this Colombian. I wish you a speedy recovery back to full health and I hope to see you again at some stage. Best of luck with the rest of 2013 into the new year and beyond Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down