Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting ignored by admins

+7
Divine
Broeder
Muffins
Blackyy
Dual_Shock
Oxodium
official swag
11 posters

Go down

getting ignored by admins Empty getting ignored by admins

Post by official swag 27/9/2013, 8:32 pm

hey guys, i was planning on re joining these forums but the admins (i wont post names) have simply ignored me, i was going to pay for a mistake that happened which wasnt my fault to get my twc removed as well as have all reps and vouches removed (basically start all over again) but to them i guess im not important. hopefully you older and newer forum members will back me up that i deserve atleast a reply for trying to make things right.
official swag
official swag
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

getting ignored by admins Empty Re: getting ignored by admins

Post by Oxodium 27/9/2013, 8:56 pm

The ADMINS can be extremely busy and receive many many PMs, please remember that.

(Check your outbox and make sure it has been read!)

Also, TWC's can't be simply 'bought' away; they are able to be removed by proving you're worthy of it to be removed. When I had a TWC badge, I was still 'active' on the forums (not posting, but still viewing) I waited around 1 year & 1/2 to have my TWC removed.

Spoiler:

Also, no offence, but making a thread like this isn't exactly going to help your case.

Patience is the key; prove to them you deserve to have your TWC badge removed.

Oxodium
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by official swag 27/9/2013, 9:19 pm

Oxodium wrote:The ADMINS can be extremely busy and receive many many PMs, please remember that.

Also, TWC's can't be simply 'bought' away; they are able to be removed by proving you're worthy of it to be removed. When I had a TWC badge, I was still 'active' on the forums (not posting, but still viewing) I waited around 1 year & 1/2 to have my TWC removed.

Spoiler:

Also, no offence, but making a thread like this isn't exactly going to help your case.

they have been read, and if maybe they could reply with that information id be great, but when i got my twc i was told once i payed the money it would be gone, so in my case it can be "bought" not really bought though, just giving the guy back his money that he lost because someone stole his information threw me

edit: iv waited a good amount of time, im making this thread because what they promised me is not being fulfilled and i feel as if im being cheated.
official swag
official swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 28/9/2013, 2:39 pm

You just need to know how to reach them. Most of them are busy, in their free time they tend to be on Teamspeak; If you want to contact them, send them (Generally Adrijana) a PM or come on Teamspeak (smokinmils.clanvent.com:8248).

Just a few things if you're going to talk to them:

1. Act Mature and Professional. This is a business, after all.
2. Be respectful.
3. Stay calm and explain it clearly.
4. BE PATIENT! They're not robots. They have personal responsibilities in REAL LIFE.

They should be able to get you situated.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 28/9/2013, 3:15 pm

official swag wrote:
Oxodium wrote:The ADMINS can be extremely busy and receive many many PMs, please remember that.

Spoiler:

they have been read, and if maybe they could reply with that information id be great, but when i got my twc i was told once i payed the money it would be gone, so in my case it can be "bought" not really bought though, just giving the guy back his money that he lost because someone stole his information threw me

edit: iv waited a good amount of time, im making this thread because what they promised me is not being fulfilled and i feel as if im being cheated.
I am a rank and it took 17 days for J to read the pm I send him once.
Be patient or talk to them on irc.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 28/9/2013, 3:48 pm

It doesn't matter what position you are in the clan, the admins still generally have more important things to do, so making this won't help.

If you are going to query Mr J on irc, make sure he isn't set to AWAY because you certainly won't get a response. It seems to me it generally takes up to a maximum of 1 hour to get a response, the minimum time being about 10 seconds. Trust me on this, as I appealed a TWC about a month ago (didn't work, see fig 1.), and they were very helpful. Making a thread like this, however, won't be very helpful.
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 28/9/2013, 6:49 pm

In the mean time, try being on the forums for the interaction which a twc will hardly ruin.
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28/9/2013, 7:41 pm

"The Admins"?

I for one didn't get any pm.
After asking around, Adrijana didn't get one either, nor did Tiggy.

Since you said the admins in general are ignoring you, I assume you pmed the ones that are left, being Corowns, J, Pleco, Charity, VIP Upgrades and Admin.

- Pleco is rarely around and doesn't deal with TWC's really.
- J has been on vacation for a few weeks and generally gets more pm's than a human can read.
You can go to his profile and check this yourself: (Private messages : 38378)
- Charity is what it says..an account that is used for the yearly charity donation event we have. It is not used otherwise.
- VIP Upgrades is what it says, an account that is used to upgrade VIP's. It is not used otherwise.
- Admin is the original account used to create the forums, but not actively used by any individual, only to manage the site above Admin level. (Owner permissions)

Corowns is the only person I can not write an explanation for here, but I'm sure he has his reasons.
One of them I can imagine is the fact that you already broke the rules 3 times, which are listed on your profile.

Judging from all this, I think you pmed Corowns and possibly one of the others listed above.

Had you pmed me, my response would be similar to Oxodium's.
The Admins are busy in general, just like any other person we have our own lives and responsibilities.
Furthermore, you had this TWC for a very long time and didn't want to pay back what was owed in the past from the looks of it.
That on its own is quite a strange thing which does not really make anyone want to be involved with you probably.

Also a bit of advice for the future, don't start claiming you can buy your TWC away.
Even if that was said, it isn't really a respectful way to go about it because it almost makes it sound like you're commanding people to take your payment now and remove your TWC. It is still up to us whether you keep it or not.
In the end Mr J owns this forum and we run the community for him in the way we see best fit for everyone.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 28/9/2013, 7:48 pm

FYI, i think only admins get to see the number of private messages count
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 28/9/2013, 8:37 pm

Nah, I think you just have to have mod powers.

Divine:

Information
Number of friends : 8
Private messages : 1481
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 28/9/2013, 9:08 pm

You feel as if you're being cheated? Really? I find it hard to believe that you of all people who cheated many others, now feels cheated. That's quite a bad way of putting things.

I ignored you because you scamming people isn't an issue that I feel involved with 6 months after the fact. If you had come sooner, then great, but if you feel entitled to getting a TWC removed this late in the game, that honestly surprises me. If you are a person wanting to be loyal to this community, then return the money yourself. I'm sure the people you "cheated" would be very happy to post.

Also, don't try to make all administration look bad. If anyone is to blame for not taking the time to respond to you, it is you. You put yourself in this bad position. I did get your message, but it was sent while I was on vacation. I try to get 2 weeks a year away from the forums just to get a little break.

P.S. Why do you have multiple accounts?
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by official swag 29/9/2013, 1:40 am

edit: edit: yolo
official swag
official swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 29/9/2013, 1:56 am

official swag wrote:edit: not even gonna bother, as a person who use to be a big part of these forums and that im just getting pushed off by the new admins and new people who dont know me i dont wanna be here. no wonder no one goes on here anymore. yeah im mad, flame me up bitches.
Well it is sad that you feel this way because you scammed people and they lost money/rsgp/time because of you.
It is nothing about the admins not talking to you, it is about your disrespectful self scamming aka stealing people.

Grow up a little and try to think about the consequences of what you did.

If you just leave away like this then you dont diserve anyones time nor anyones respect and you should feel ashamed.

Yet I dont know you and you lost my respect, I wonder how an admin that knows you and sees your message would feel.

Maybe you thought it would be "nice" to refund people you scammed, but do not you think that 6 months later is kind of late to refund someone.

I mean, that does not show us that you learnt from your errors/bad acts.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 29/9/2013, 3:00 am

Nemo wrote:
official swag wrote:edit: not even gonna bother, as a person who use to be a big part of these forums and that im just getting pushed off by the new admins and new people who dont know me i dont wanna be here. no wonder no one goes on here anymore. yeah im mad, flame me up bitches.
Well it is sad that you feel this way because you scammed people and they lost money/rsgp/time because of you.
It is nothing about the admins not talking to you, it is about your disrespectful self scamming aka stealing people.

If you just leave away like this then you dont diserve anyones time nor anyones respect and you should feel ashamed.

Yet I dont know you and you lost my respect, I wonder how an admin that knows you and sees your message would feel.

Maybe you thought it would be "nice" to refund people you scammed, but do not you think that 6 months later is kind of late to refund someone.

+rep for post, but imo better late than never, right? (not trying to bring events related to me into this).
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by official swag 29/9/2013, 3:29 am

Nemo wrote:

note: didnt scam people, people lost gold because people got on my forum account and stole gold from taking their account info
i never took anyone's money on purpose or for my self gain
official swag
official swag

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 29/9/2013, 4:16 am

official swag wrote:
Nemo wrote:

note: didnt scam people, people lost gold because people got on my forum account and stole gold from taking their account info
There was a problem with a certain fansite's database that was leaked a few month's back (not giving name, everyone that was/is important knows what it was), and my info was compromised, due to having the same name and password. My hacked forum account scammed around ~250-300M I believe it was. I had a TWC, removed from loyal members, hosts (this was when dicing was still around) and effectively removed from the communities I was in. I paid it back immediately.
tl;dr Your account, you're liable for what happens to it.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 29/9/2013, 4:20 am

Could you please stop changing your signature to something offensive? I used to like you when you were a trainee, you've changed so much and you're not the same person anymore. Which sucks, because you used to be a nice guy.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by official swag 29/9/2013, 4:21 am

hammer man25 wrote:
official swag wrote:
Nemo wrote:

There was a problem with a certain fansite's database that was leaked a few month's back (not giving name, everyone that was/is important knows what it was), and my info was compromised, due to having the same name and password. My hacked forum account scammed around ~250-300M I believe it was. I had a TWC, removed from loyal members, hosts (this was when dicing was still around) and effectively removed from the communities I was in. I paid it back immediately.
tl;dr Your account, you're liable for what happens to it.
didnt have the money back then, now i do, trying to pay it back
official swag
official swag

Back to top Go down

Post by official swag 29/9/2013, 4:26 am

if things woulda went different, durc woulda got his 300mil, but oh well. bye guys, lucky ur still a great guy, im just very pissed off and flaming right now, my apologies to everyone.
official swag
official swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down