Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What up people?

4 posters

Go down

What up people? Empty What up people?

Post by Cyborg360 1/10/2013, 11:49 am

I recently started playing again and there's a lot of changes xD. Hope to stay very long. Btw, if you guys have some news about whats hot in the game, feel free to reply since I'm a little bit lost in the game.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

What up people? Empty Re: What up people?

Post by Mooge 1/10/2013, 12:01 pm

Heyo Cyborg. Divination has arrived so if you want some easy total levels then get yourself south of Draynor and get started. There should also be a new quest coming out within the next 24 hours as well. Other than that all the usual monthly activities are back including troll invasion and the statues that give Slayer or Prayer. Sadly the end of the battle of lumbridge is upon after 10 successful weeks but watch this space for version 2 with a possible pvp element coming soon! For more details have a look at the Runescape Behind the Scenes for October when it is released.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 1/10/2013, 12:03 pm

Cyborg360 wrote:I recently started playing again and there's a lot of changes xD. Hope to stay very long. Btw, if you guys have some news about whats hot in the game, feel free to reply since I'm a little bit lost in the game.
There is a new item ingame called Bonds I belive which you can buy for real life money and trade to other players to give them membership/rune coins/ sof spins. A bit like real world trading through jagex.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 1/10/2013, 1:20 pm

Thank guys!! Ill be sticking around to see what has happened with SM. I've seen a lot of changes in the clan as well in the game. There's a lot less people playing so I'm guessing its harder to merch, still I know that will not make it impossible to reach my first bil. Thanks again and if any news or help yo think you can provide, Ill be more than grateful to receive it. Pm or reply
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 2/10/2013, 8:55 pm

I've got the same thing! Started playing again 4 days ago, there's so many new items and I'm like wtf? Really need to catch up on things. Also, the market seems to have crashed hard with armor and weapons
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down