Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hard/soft clay?

4 posters

Go down

hard/soft clay? Empty hard/soft clay?

Post by major organ 3/10/2013, 7:37 pm

over the course of the past week, the guide prices of soft and "hard" clay have both gone up at least 20%. does it sound like it could be a good investment? from the looks of the charts they both look like they could go up real high, but i figured i'd see what you guys think of it.
major organ
major organ
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

hard/soft clay? Empty Re: hard/soft clay?

Post by Gummy 3/10/2013, 8:50 pm

Looking at the graphs I would say you have missed out on multiple ideal times to buy into an investment for as you mentioned, it has already risen quite a large chunk which the graphs prove. At this point I personally wouldn't advise it, but it could possibly make for some quick active/inactive flips, especially once it begins to crash as then it becomes easier to lowball for some easy profits.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 3/10/2013, 10:09 pm

yeah their pretty great to actively flip right now, made 1m profit from 10k of em in an hour
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 3/10/2013, 10:20 pm

You can always buy the hard and make it into soft for a few profit, but would take time Mad
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by major organ 4/10/2013, 12:48 am

welp, just checked the margins and i instantly regret selling at 850 after buying at around 700 No 

hard/soft clay? Captur11

Daddy wrote:You can always buy the hard and make it into soft for a few profit, but would take time Mad
i was actually doing that in the ge earlier while waiting for some flips to go through, haha
major organ
major organ
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 4/10/2013, 1:18 am

bought 3k of em earlier for 711 ea, currently waiting for them to sell for 1999 ea. sold 33%, once it finishes it'll be a nice 4mish flip Cool 
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum