Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New eminem

+4
Blood
DoYouPlay_RS
MerchTilIDie
[Nicholas]
8 posters

Go down

New eminem Empty New eminem

Post by [Nicholas] 15/10/2013, 10:45 am

Sooo sick

[Nicholas]
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

New eminem Empty Re: New eminem

Post by MerchTilIDie 15/10/2013, 11:48 am

I had chills when I saw this had come out. Eminem is by far one of the best rappers ever.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 15/10/2013, 9:50 pm

Not gonna lie, pretty sweet, comin from someone who isn't all that into that genre.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 16/10/2013, 8:13 am

This song continues to push the question of how anyone can dislike the new Eminem, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can respect that.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 16/10/2013, 8:50 am

Even though I don't like much rap, I feel I could listen to this song a couple of times. Anyway, this isn't my interpretation of the lyrics, but someone off of this site - http://rapgenius.com/Eminem-rap-god-lyrics

the song is about how he is the only genuine rapper for the kids to listen to and be inspired to make real rap. for example “Emcees get taken to school with this music cause I use it as a vehicle to bust a rhyme
Now I lead a new school of students
Me, I’m a product of Rakim, Lakim, Shahbaz, 2Pac, N.W.A., Cube, Doc, Ren, Yella, Eazy, thank you they got Slim
Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up and be in a position"
and that even if he was to do a pop beat or a rock beat he is still the only one to do rap like old school artist on a new school artist beat and to still pay homage to how rap was created (that explains the beat being like it is cause it shows his ability to keep up with the times and still keep touch of the past) he is stating what so many people believed and this will taken as his cockiest song i ever heard.

Which I think is fairly true given the current music that is 'popular' or 'topping the charts', but just from listening to Triple J (Australian Radio Station), it's clear there are a few rappers that aren't 'fake' poking through, but only time will tell.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_1776 18/10/2013, 3:02 am

This song was incredible! With the release of Berzerk it was...alright. Survival if I hadn't watch that darn youtube video would have been okay. But this song, this song... damn. I am ready for this album to DROP!
Freedom_1776
Freedom_1776
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 18/10/2013, 1:29 pm

wow, hes almost as good as me at rapping :0
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)